Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Mordaunt with APEX Integration

Patrick Mordaunt with APEX Integration

Redondo Beach, CA based PM Racing and driver Patrick Mordaunt are proud to announce their partnership with APEX Integration for the 2012 Formula Drift season. A’PEXi has always been a leader in high performance components for racers, driving enthusiasts, and has supported PM Racing since the beginning of Patrick Mordaunt’s career. “We are thrilled about this collaboration and opportunity to witness the potential of Patrick Mordaunt’s progression in his career,” said A’PEXi. Mordaunt will drive the recently upgraded A’PEXi Lexus SC430 that previously competed in the 2010 Formula Drift season. Mordaunt said, “I’m excited to partner with an experienced team like A’PEXi and am looking forward to driving their Lexus SC 430 for the 2012 Formula Drift season”.

In addition, to this exciting new partnership is the resurgence of Yokohama Tire back into the Formula Drift Series for 2012. The PM Racing / A’PEXi team has partnered with Yokohama Tire for the 2012 season and is excited to use high performance Yokohama tires with their proven track record for that elusive competitive edge.

photo by keepdriftingfun.com

Comment

Saw it in FD Long Beach. Looked great!

Comment

Next to Daigo's, ehh

Comment

I can't believe Toyota still makes that abortion. The SC used to be such a beautiful car.

Comment

I don't understand the whole grey front bumper and hood thing... just kills it from the beginning. This might sound weird but it needs more matching vinyl as well.

What ever happened to this concept? They shoulda ran with that from the get-go.

Too bad Dai's team totting ripped it off lol

Comment

Updated images of A’PEXi Lexus SC430 for 2012

Comment

Working...
              X