Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, CA - April 6-7 2012

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, CA - April 8-9 2011

Seating is RESERVED so if you going with more than one guest this contest is NOT recommend. If you are going with a guest then they need to enter the contest.

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

Formula D Long Beach
    Friday, April 6, 2012 – Formula D Long Beach Preview Day

10:00 am – Box Office Open – Long Beach Arena Box Office
    12:00 am – 2:30 pm – Qualifying – Track
    12:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Gates Open to the Public – Venue
    4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Autograph Signing Session – TBA
    5:00 pm – Gates Close to Public

Saturday, April 7, 2012 - Formula D Long Beach Main Event

9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Box Office Open – Long Beach Arena Box Office
    10:00 am – 6:00pm – Gates Open to the Public – Venue
    11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Main Competition: Round of 32 – Track
    1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – "Half–time" Break – Venue
    3:00 pm – National Anthem / Opening Ceremonies – Track
    3:30 pm – 5:30pm – Main Competition: Round of 16 to Finals – Track
    5:30 pm – 6:00 pm – Trophy Ceremony and Closing – Main Paddock
    5:00 pm – Box Office Close – Long Beach Arena Box Office
    6:00 pm – Gates Close to Public

*SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

I wanna go because I still havent made it to a FD event yet. And now that I live in TX, I am alot closer and it would be easier to get there.

Id be looking the most towards the smell of burning rubber and the noises of all the cars. Also see some nice sliding action..And cant forget the babes.

Comment

I deserve those tickets because ive gone through a lot of crap in the passed 2 years, and all i want to do is take my girlfriend to drift competition to show her the things that im into and maybe she can learn a few things too.

Comment

As soon as a Champion is crowned at Irwindale, in October. The countdown starts in my head for April, of the following year! Formula D is awesome! Can't get enough of it! I've been following Formula D since the beginning and I'm a great fan. I deserve a ticket and hopefully I could get one more, to take my girlfriend (die hard fan, as well!) Can't wait to see all the great competitors out there, giving it their all!

Comment

i feel i deserve these tickets because i spend my own money from my part time job travel all over america to get to these events because it is the only place where i feel free. and i went through so much crap at irwindale with the track staff and police that it would make this season much better to start everything off smoothly. plus itd be nice to have to spend less money when making the drive out to long beach from arizona.

Comment

Well let me just start off by saying Thank You for giving away these free tickets! Ok well I been going to Irwindale for the past 3 eyars and let me tell you it keeps on getting better every year and year. The adrenaline just rushes and everything is intense. I remember in Irwindale 2010 2 rockers looking type of guys one with long white hair and one with black hair and it was good times. I never been to Long Beach and I have always wanted to go and hopefully you guys give me that chance to see how FORMULA DRIFT 2012 will start! I love going to these events since I am starting to drift as well and it just motivates me to keep pursuing my goal to become a professional drifter especially when I got to meet Dai Yoshihara. Hopefully I get to experienvce this event in LB, Thank You!.

Comment

It's that Time again..... April cannot come soon enough. and neither can October for the "FINAL FIGHT" in Irwindale!!!

I want to go to Formula-D long Beach because I love the adrenaline rush of being there, the visual of a Downtown Long Beach backdrop. I look forward to the awesome, excited like a child, feeling of seeing the cars lined up on Seaside Way, to hear the tires screech and engines rev. The smell of high octane and burnt rubber! I cant wait to show up in my own car and spot all the nice rides in the parking lot that aren't even a part of the show!

Comment

Well there is a lot of reasons why I would like to and go and what im looking forawrd too! I want to go becasue this will be my first time going and find out all the hype from what my friends say about these events. I seen videos of other past events from last year and they look like a blast and i want to see the action in person! Im looking forward to see this live and have alot of fun watching pure drifting going on. Also I would like meet the drifters and loko at they cars and smell rubber and the models! thank you.

Comment

Finally the new season is here and yess Long Beach !!! Im looking forward to see some drifting and see the falken silvia start off with a bang. also take some photos of the action and models! I can say these events are fun I been going to LB and Irwindale for 4 years and its too sikk! I really wish i can get this ticket and get to buy some DRIFTING shirts as well this time Im buying that SRengine shirt since i finally got a sr on my 240 and way rep that DRIFT scene! cant wait for this event to start!

Comment

Winning a free ticket to Long Beach would allow a glimpse into the world I've become obsessed with for the longest time, but unable to join. Having loved cars all my life, I started drag racing the day after I received my permit (as it was the only form of racing nearby and accessible), but after seeing D1GP in Chicago back in 2005, I was immediately hooked on drifting. However, as a sophomore stuck in a Midwestern college, I have been limited to the extent that I can enjoy my passion: I’m a broke college student at an academically demanding school whose student population sees an automobile as nothing more than a mode of transportation, in an environment that receives as much snow as the northwoods of Wisconsin – factors that make any practicality and possibility of owning a project car (much less anything rear wheel drive) unreasonable. To have a reason to travel to California (especially with my girlfriend or a friend), attend my first Formula D event, and see what I’ve only been able to watch on driftstream for years would be an incredible life experience and something I could look back on in my pursuit of becoming involved in the sport of drifting.

Comment

I would like to win because times are tough with money, and I would like to take my son this year, as we go every year since he was born.
                      drifting has been an influence on me since 2003, and has kept me motivated to learn new techniques, bringing me into the world of rally.

Plus drifting.com and me go waaaay back lol

Comment

[COLOR="Pink"]I'm a girly chick who loves DRIFTING!!!! I always go to the irwindale to watch the races, and attend every yr the long beach FD!!! I look forward to watch the professionals & the rookies drift! Smelling that rubber watching all that smoke, and feeling that sense of excitement every time someone enters the track for their turn!!! I really want to win so I can see Odi's 240sx & just seeing all the cars in general.. Also their paint job, engines, & who is sponsoring them!! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE 2012 DRIFT SEASON

Comment

i would love to go!! this year, i havent been able to go in the last two years cause im unemployed and most of my sidejob money has been going to bills and fixing up my mk3 supra that im trying to get running so i can attend a local track. MAY I PLZZZZ!!! have a ticket!???

Comment

Too far away, arggh!

Comment

I wanna go this year because all my friends talk about going. They comeback all stoked and are all pumped to go to the next one. I've never been to a formula D event but I always see sick videos on YouTube from the events.
                              If I go to the formula D event this year I can get a idea of which car i want to buy and decide by the performance of the cars i see. This'll also be a great opprotunity to study their technique and see how the pro get it done. Best of all I wanna meet all the famous drivers, and get some of their feed on drifting.

Comment

Working...
                              X