FORMULA DRIFT Evergreen Speedway - Monroe WA July 20 - 21 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA DRIFT Evergreen Speedway - Monroe WA July 20 - 21 2012

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA DRIFT Evergreen Speedway - Monroe, WA - July 20 - 21

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you doing to let new fans know about this event? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

Well first of all let me start with you guys follow me on instagram. The furthest north I have been is St Augustine, FL and the farthest west I've been is Tampa, FL. So essentially what I'm saying is that it would be nice to get out of Florida after 20 going on 21 years. As far as helping promote the sport, you guys have seen that I do take some pictures of the event and post them on social media sites. I also do some videos here and there. On top of that I always tell my friends when a local or big event is going down in Florida and try to get them to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliot G View Post
      Well first of all let me start with you guys follow me on instagram. The furthest north I have been is St Augustine, FL and the farthest west I've been is Tampa, FL. So essentially what I'm saying is that it would be nice to get out of Florida after 20 going on 21 years. As far as helping promote the sport, you guys have seen that I do take some pictures of the event and post them on social media sites. I also do some videos here and there. On top of that I always tell my friends when a local or big event is going down in Florida and try to get them to come out.
      Hi Elliot, if you are flying out to Washington then we will assign you a ticket for this round.

Thank you

Comment

Tickets to FD evergreen speedway

I believe i deserve a ticket because i absolutely love formula drift. I've been going to the events since 2009 and dont ever plan on missing one. I follow every competition on driftstream when they're not in seattle. I always tell everyone about the events. I hand out flyers when i get some and i post links and send invites out on facebook. I try my hardest to let evryone know when the events are on and when they are in town. I look forward to seeing and meeting the drivers and talking about cars and techniques with them. The best thing about these events is that you are surrounded by people that have simualr interests. I look forward to these events all year. Cant wait to see Daijiro Yoshihara, he is one of my fav drivers.
        Last edited by Merrilily; 06-27-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
          Hi Elliot, if you are flying out to Washington then we will assign you a ticket for this round.

Thank you
          i just found out i have to work that weekend but definitly thank you for the giving me the opportunity

Comment

We are submitting the list by Thursday night so please enter the contest by Wednesday AT THE LATEST.

ALL WINNERS MUST PRIVATE MESSAGE THEIR NAMES BY THURSDAY (11AM PST)

Comment

I think I will deserve a ticket because I have been taking busses (because I'm 14) to go to drift events , car events such as stance wars and I have to take about 2-4 busses to get to an event , I just love seeing cars , it makes me feel happy and just to let you guys know I live in west Seattle so that's why it takes a while to get there and it takes a few busses. My favorite driver is Dai Yoshihara ! His style of drifting amazes me and thanks if you can spare me a ticket. I really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by V-Speed240sx View Post
                I think I will deserve a ticket because I have been taking busses (because I'm 14) to go to drift events , car events such as stance wars and I have to take about 2-4 busses to get to an event , I just love seeing cars , it makes me feel happy and just to let you guys know I live in west Seattle so that's why it takes a while to get there and it takes a few busses. My favorite driver is Dai Yoshihara ! His style of drifting amazes me and thanks if you can spare me a ticket. I really appreciate it!
                Please PM your full name by today and tell your friends to enter BY TODAY!

Comment

Do I just go on info's account and pm my full name ?

Comment

I would like a ticket or 2 if there are extras because going to Formula D is one of the only times in the year I get to hang out with my friends away from school and I'm not stuck working. I also bring my dad with because he is getting into drifting somewhat. I also really want to see Daigo smoke out Evergreen. To get new people to know about the event I told pretty much my whole auto mechanics class about FD Seattle and what its like. A few of them bought tickets already to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik_s13 View Post
                      I would like a ticket or 2 if there are extras because going to Formula D is one of the only times in the year I get to hang out with my friends away from school and I'm not stuck working. I also bring my dad with because he is getting into drifting somewhat. I also really want to see Daigo smoke out Evergreen. To get new people to know about the event I told pretty much my whole auto mechanics class about FD Seattle and what its like. A few of them bought tickets already to go.
                      please PM your full name

Comment

As always... I'm late to the party...

If there are any more tickets (of course, we would love some and...) - this is why we think we deserve to go:

We've been an avid fan and follower since we made our first venture to a drifting event at Irwindale 2004. We drove 22 hours straight from Spokane, WA. to The House of Drift. Ever since then, the family and myself has been hooked.

Unfortunately for my wife, my addiction has led us to take our vacations revolving around drift events. We have spent time in Hawaii (Drift Showoff), Las Vegas and So. Cal. checking out different shows.

We have made plenty of friends on the Formula D circuit and would love to reunite with them this year at Monroe, WA.

If there are any more tickets we would love to take advantage of your support. We even promise to buy some shirts (as we do every year).

Sincerely,
                        Craig Louderback

Whatever tickets you have left, we would be tremendously grateful for (the family hopes to attend too).

Thanks Drifting.com!

Comment

Originally posted by ef8mugen View Post
                          As always... I'm late to the party...

If there are any more tickets (of course, we would love some and...) - this is why we think we deserve to go:

We've been an avid fan and follower since we made our first venture to a drifting event at Irwindale 2004. We drove 22 hours straight from Spokane, WA. to The House of Drift. Ever since then, the family and myself has been hooked.

Unfortunately for my wife, my addiction has led us to take our vacations revolving around drift events. We have spent time in Hawaii (Drift Showoff), Las Vegas and So. Cal. checking out different shows.

We have made plenty of friends on the Formula D circuit and would love to reunite with them this year at Monroe, WA.

If there are any more tickets we would love to take advantage of your support. We even promise to buy some shirts (as we do every year).

Sincerely,
                          Craig Louderback

Whatever tickets you have left, we would be tremendously grateful for (the family hopes to attend too).

Thanks Drifting.com!

Hi Craig, are you going both days?

Comment

Yes, we are planning on going both days.

Comment

Did you guys pick the winners yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X