-2JZ Engine Oil
    -VQ35DE Engine Oil

A few brands..
    Motul
    Redline
    Royal Purple
    Mobil-1
    Castrol

Please post your feedback on this thread.

Bullseye. Hands down.

Comment

Mobil-1 all day.

Comment

I've ran Castrol Syntec in my 350z for over 100k miles now with no problems. I did one time try the new G Oil, the completely biodegradable oil that is supposedly petroleum free and 100 percent American made. After 2500 miles, it was already almost black. I went back to Castrol the next day and never looked back.

Comment

Oil Color means nothing... get a used oil analysis to find out the truth.

The best bang for your buck is rotella 5w40 syn ($20 a gallon).. the 15w40 dino oil is good for rotaries and high reving 4 cylinders as well... just change after every track day which is A Ok since its like $10 a gallon.

Castrol made awsome 0w30 (aka "german" castrol) but I think they discontinued it. All the cars I ran on that oil I Switched to mobil 0w40 or the rotella 5w40. On high powerd turbo 4 and 6 cylinders I would service with Neo, Redline, and Motul 50wt all with the same results. LSx motors are simple,10w30 synthetic mobil,castrol, and vavoline all work the same.

Royal Purple and Eneos are overpriced in my opinion. RP's gear oil is legit though, on my power racks I use store brand dexIII with no oil related problems.
          Last edited by Bebop; 02-23-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Neo Synthetic high performance 15-40 on my built SR

Comment

Working...
            X