No announcement yet.

How to hold AWD drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, update. The past week I been swapping parts from the GST to the TSI to make it a street beast. The car has lots of power now. After some on the fly tuning and few quick fients, I find the car is alot easier to hold the slide with more power, I use the fient to start the drift and power over, gas almost all the way down. I found that I was counter steering alot less then last time I was trying. It seems to be working out pretty good.

Comment

Got any clips?

-MR

Comment

nope no clips. I'm the only drifter of all my buddies, thats why they think I'm nuts.

Comment

Re: Re: How to hold AWD drift?

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
          The STI have a great traction control system. They call this an Active Control System (generic name for it, i think they call it something else). When the system notice that a side of the wheels are loosing traction, it will transfer the appropriate power to the needed wheels while will "Snap-Back" to grip.

So, WRX's are hard to drift. I have a clip of an old WRX drifting. They modd it and made it only Rear-Wheel.

How would you go about doing that? my friend was looking for something of that nature for his '02 WRX

Comment

Re: Re: How to hold AWD drift?

So, WRX's are hard to drift. I have a clip of an old WRX drifting. They modd it and made it only Rear-Wheel.

Do you know how they made it RWD?

Comment

Working...
            X