No announcement yet.

(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "IRWINDALE" October 16th - 17th 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why i deserve a free ticket (maybe even TWO... haha)
    Well, well do i start? I've been into cars since i was like 9!
    At first my fave car was the '98 Porsche Carrera... then I got
    into muscle cars! It was go big or go home for me. My fave
    saying was "if you want more inches, stroke it!" haha, then in
    these recent years i guess you could say i got bit by the tuner bug...
    I was fascinated by these 4 cylinders that have so much potential,
    something i did not see before, i actually started (don't laugh...)
    by watching guys and later on joining them when they played initial D.
    It was pretty awesome, i met some pretty cool guys that would
    work on their cars every day, modifying them, doing motor swaps,
    it was sooo awesome to see how far they got. When i finally got
    my car last year i was able to go hit up the canyons with them.
    i was scared and nervous at first, but soon i was keeping up
    with them, getting better and faster everytime i went up. my car
    looks like a beater, but with me behind the wheel ( ) its pretty
    impressive! I had never actually seen Pro's drifting til earlier this year,
    my friends took me to D1 to see one of the guys they knew from
    school run, and i have to admit i have never experienced anything
    like what i felt that day! My heart was beating fast when i heard the
    screeching tires and the cheering crowds. My new favorite sound is
    the sound of an engine red lining as the car is in the middle of a
    drift... oh man! (i have a big cheesy smile as i write this...)
    I am now a fan of all kinds of cars, but i have a special appreciation
    for these drifters, i admire their skill and the control they have of
    their cars, for now i admire from the seats outside the track,
    but i hope that one day i will get to experience all that from the
    driver's seat (cuz we gotta get some girls drifting in Formula D!).
    please take in to consideration that i am using my neighbor's (from
    2 blocks down) unlocked wi-fi to post this with my iPod... and would
    really appreciate a free ticket...specially to this particular event at the iconic "House of Drift", where drifting got its
    kickstart as a sport in the U.S.
    i will sport any shirt of yours that you want me to!

Comment

This contest will close in about 2 weeks

Comment

ive been into drifting since 2003, but i still dont have initial d stickers on my car,

I used to drive my 240 at drift days
        right now I am working on a starlet with a KA.. just need to get the motor in so I can drift it

my dream is to be a night kid one day! JK kidding...

i went to irwindale last year and i had fun, went with a bunch of friends
        best part was watching the crashes and seeing the tire smoke
        going to these events inspires me to build cars and drift

i went to d1 this year, but did not go to FD long beach i need my FD fix for the year

i am going with a group and it would be great if you put me down for one ticket

Shake and bake!!! see you guys there!! rice kid 4 life!

Comment

Hi, I'm a student University of California, Irvine and I am in a club called Imports@UCI. I want these free tickets because I want to take my fellow club members to this event. I have about 10 people who are willing to go and they are very big fans of Ken Gushi. We've all been to Red Bull Formula D in Long Beach last year, but unfortunately Ken didn't race that round. I want to see Ken Gushi race and I know for sure that my friends will too. Please consider giving me those free tickets.

Thank you.

Comment

hey whats up

i was wondering if you guys can hook it up with 2 tickets for both me and my girlfriend, ive been attending FD for over 2 years now and have not missed an event here in socal for the passed 2 years, i would be really cool if we can go out and represent drifting.com. This will be my GF's second event as she has barely discovered what its REALLY about, also as of recent she's became a real ROTORHEAD, i even bought her the rotary shirt from drifting.com so she can sport.Ive been driving an RX8 for almost 3 years now and i am currently a regular over on the RX8CLUB.COM with almost 5k post, most of it due to the fact that i like going out and meeting new rotor heads that are new the import scene and showin the new kids what its all about.I was also referred to this site by a local and a current forum member ZUMNRX8. So if you guys decide to give me the tickets, it will be HIGHLY appreciated, and i will forever talk highly about drifting.com and its affiliates not only to my friends but on the rx8club.com and to all its members.

Comment

HELLO DRIFTING.com!!!

HOWS it going! I remember when you were giving tickets to SPOCOM, and it was GREAT!! Thank YOU! I am so much more into the import scene now that I have met many different type of tuners and different events with different mods, All thanks to Drifting.com! Everywhere I go I wear my ROTARY SHIRT from Drifting.com (I HAVE about 4) and I just ordered my Rotary heart shirt, and 13 BEE and am Super stoked about going to the Final Round!! THANK YOU! If you have trouble finding me Ill be the one wearing the ROTARY HEART shirt from Drifting.com! ROTARY FTW!!!!!- Thanx again. I would really enjoy getting a free ticket to this event! Is there any possibilty of getting 1?

Comment

we might have to close off the entries by Monday since we have so many requests so please post ASAP

Comment

I deserve tickets to go to Formula D because I got laid off from Driven Events. That'll show em...

Comment

ever since my cousin (who happens to be a girl as well) youtubed a video of ken block drifting for a dc shoes ad,i can tell you my mind was BLOWN! how does one do that with a car? let alone do it so gracefully. that was siiick.i can tell you one thing, id be quite the happy camper getting those tix for the 'judgment day' at irwindale. im new to the game and seeing how its the last formula d event of the year,it would be KICKASS to be there! as corny as it sounds i thought this was the thing you'd only find in tokyo drift! but this stuff, the REAL DEAL, totally blows that movie outta the water! im thinkin', 'where can i sign up for this?' i mean if just watching vids on the web knock my socks off, seeing it live would make my day! i'd love to be there in person, feel that adrenaline rush just watching those beautiful fast cars!this is a whole new world and man im excited to see what its all about. as i mentioned earlier, i dont know much yet, but sure as hell willing to learn a thing or two. im so excited that if i got the tickets i'd make domo marshmellows for everyone! i would be verrrrrry happy to play hookie from work and watch some of the greats ride. so in a nut shell, pick me! i'll rock some of your shirts too need it be.

p.s if a guy doesnt know how to drift, i aint wasting my time on him!
                    Last edited by DomoBev; 09-23-2009, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE View Post
                      I deserve tickets to go to Formula D because I got laid off from Driven Events. That'll show em...
                      I vote for VIP tickets for Ali. He is willing to swallow some pride and show up at Formula Drift's event. "That'll show em" alright.........

Comment

thanks for the submissions

Remember to enter by Monday.

Comment

we do not have enough tickets so if you STILL plan on going then you MUST send a PM to "Contest" by THIS FRIDAY (Oct. 2nd) or your ticket will be give out to someone else.

Comment

let me know if you have any extras I have the capability to PM contest by friday!

Comment

Who is getting the FREE TICKETS so far??

Comment

ZumnRX8 and EFGiggles are confirmed

Comment

Working...
                                X