No announcement yet.

Toyota Soarer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been looking for the carbonfiber door for quite a while, but i have had no luck. But its not like you need it on the street that bad.

Comment

Pay me and I'll make them

Comment

Originally posted by Spy001
        could anyone verify if Alex P's statement is accurate, or just an exaggeration?(only about 75 sc300s with m/t) Not that im doubting it, just excited, my homie picked one up and got a great deal......
        you read Alex's statement wrong...he stated "1 out of every 75 was 5-speed"...not only 75 were 5-speed.

Comment

oooo sshit....haha lets just assume i was drunk at the time of that posting

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
            Pay me and I'll make them
            you can make cf doors? if so how much for a set?

Comment

Depends on how 'functional' you want them. I think Power Windows (any windows) would present a bit of a problem and simply be damn stupid on a track or street car.

Looking @ $3K or so

A while back I wanted to make CF doors but decided against it rather quickly.

Im not into the 'Lexus scene' anymore, cause Ive defected to Nissan, but My SC was the first with CF Hood in the US and the First CF Trunk, SS & Fenders in the World....before everyone else started knocking it off. LoL!!

Comment

if your serious carmake t&e make them... not very hard to get a hold of.

they cost just over $2K australian... about $1200 US i think.

Comment

To me Vertex ( care make T & E ) makes THE BEST looking kit on the soarer/sc PERIOD.

my next car IS GOING TO BE a 1st gen GS300 or SC300 ( aristo or soarer). swap the 1jz in there and be happy lol...

thats after i learn to drift my supra....

I am not a talker/rant/or even a gossiper...i do this stuff.

maybe in a year i will build a TRUE street drift machine.....god, the stock 1jz with a turbine ( single) HKS GT series upgrade pumps out 350hp EASY....and with exhuast and such a healthy supply of power and torque can be generated....but getting the parts for the 1jz is NOT easy...thats why i am not doing a 1jz into my ma70 supra....to much money wasted.

4 door or BIG 2 door drift cars are my passion...the soarer being #2 and the well....Aristo, Chaser and the new Verosa being the #1's.....Verosa's are my fav. now

Comment

man i got 2 ma70 1jzgte clips laying around now that i got my jzz30 1jzgte vtti clip muahahhaha. I tell you something though.....there are more parts for the earlier one than the one im messing with now .

As for the CF doors....my teammate found them things and keeps beating me up to get them.......i guess he found them for a good price.....but id rather add HP than drop that much on doors.

Comment

I think the CF doors are a waste as well. People in the Lexus boards have these inflated numbers about how much the doors weigh...

I can pick it up by myself...so theres noooo way theyre anywhere close to 200lbs.

Lemme know when you start working on it, so I can come check it out!!

Comment

Originally posted by VuDuDoc
                        man i got 2 ma70 1jzgte clips laying around now that i got my jzz30 1jzgte vtti clip muahahhaha. I tell you something though.....there are more parts for the earlier one than the one im messing with now .

As for the CF doors....my teammate found them things and keeps beating me up to get them.......i guess he found them for a good price.....but id rather add HP than drop that much on doors.
                        I saw ONE ma70 1jz front clip on your site....do you have a 5 speed there yet???

if so, give me a PM.

My friend also found a 92 (?) SC300 at a dealership, 5 speed, blood red with black leather interior for $8K....and the thing is worth 4-5 at the MOST...being that the paint looks like crap and the panals are falling out...

but dang....if i COULD swap i WOULD trade my supra....but thats a stretch.

I want a sc300 ( no 400...hate v8's) SO SO bad...oh well.

Comment

they are both 5 sp....i basically brought them in for my sc.

after i got mine i was cruising through tacoma and found 4 on a lot all going for 6 in great shape. i think there are 2-3 left...i tried to talk my buddy into it but he has his celsior and a DA6 integ.

Comment

they are both 5 sp....i basically brought them in for my sc.

after i got mine i was cruising through tacoma and found 4 on a lot all going for 6 in great shape. i think there are 2-3 left...i tried to talk my buddy into it but he has his celsior and a DA6 integ.
                            he IMPORTED a celsior? or did he convert his ls400 to a celsior?

going for 6? 4 1jz ma70's going for 6 grand??? my lord!

how much for one of the clips? cheapest?

PM me for that stuff....kind of a "need to know" basis

Comment

doing conversion.

no 4 sc300's each priced around 6 grand.]

i just pm'd prices....

most of the sale stuff is on the first web page. then the rest of the stuff on its own engine page.

im working on the site trying to get it up to speed....but i like the jzz30 sooo much that i end up wasting time talking bout them.

Comment

but i like the jzz30 sooo much that i end up wasting time talking bout them.
                                Same here...I want one SO friggen bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X