ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"DRIFT TRUCK" Im gonna Do It!!! Goods and Bads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates on your project? got any picks?

Comment

^
      well if your read the newest issue of Drifting Magazine you'll notice a Q&A topic in there that is almost exactly like what the original creator of this thread was saying. S13 lights, SR20 motor. anyway, it's either the same guy or someone read this post and just decided to send it in to IR and Drifting. but if it's the same guy, judging as how he's still asking the same question like almost 2 years later, then i'm assuming that not much has been completed on the project.

Originally posted by SlideRoadster
      Ive lost many hours of sleep, thinking of what it would be like to have a driftin-mini truck. i can see it all now...

a Nissan Hardbody 95-96 with a SR-20DET black top under the hood.... slam it down with all the driftin-fixins.... a crazy "cab to bed" Role cage and an IRS setup in the rear... R34 rear tail lights and S-13 front 3-projectors flush into the face of the truck.... anybody feelin me? how bout some feed back im actually finally startin this project and just wanna know how itll go over fan wise. i belive itll drift well with a little weigh balancin hmm we'll see...
      Thrill
      to be continued

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
        ^
        well if your read the newest issue of Drifting Magazine you'll notice a Q&A topic in there that is almost exactly like what the original creator of this thread was saying. S13 lights, SR20 motor. anyway, it's either the same guy or someone read this post and just decided to send it in to IR and Drifting. but if it's the same guy, judging as how he's still asking the same question like almost 2 years later, then i'm assuming that not much has been completed on the project.
        i cant even find that magazine anywhere.

Comment

thats y i just ordered mine

Comment

well ... the first one they came out with what like last year sucked balls ... this one is "ok" but you can deff. tell it's americanized. i still like my O2,CB, and DT better! but i got my copy for free at SEMA (along with my CarBoy and some other mags) they just had like stacks of them they were giving out. i picked up a couple for some of my friends too. hehehe....

Comment

If i comment , I will for sure be banned from here from life.... and thats bad...

Wires and air bags yo! drift it.. i can see it now.. the world at a end..
              please dont put this thing in minitruck mag. Where im from mini truckers are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to drifters.
              Last edited by jwoo; 12-21-2005, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoo
                If i comment , I will for sure be banned from here from life.... and thats bad...

Wires and air bags yo! drift it.. i can see it now.. the world at a end..
                please dont put this thing in minitruck mag. Where im from mini truckers are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to drifters.
                yeah that's funny ...

you know here in vegas i think there are like a total of 3 mini truckers ....

most all the trucks here are big azz SUV's on 26's and lifted full size 4x4's ... i can't tell you the last time i saw a mini ...

Comment

lol for real? there is a bigggillannn here.. with lowrider stickers all over and every time they pull next to me they hit switches and turn on there stereo and give me the B.A look...

well if there was a mini truck with a s13 front end that would be crazy! heheheh

Comment

Dodge Ram hemi with a locker will do the trick.

Comment

• We often drift the dually hemi tow vehicle when the streets get wet. HAHA

Comment

• true story, i can vouch

Comment

• We're going to cage the dualie, in case it rains at all the FD qualifiers next year, Gary's going to drift the truck.

Comment

• so are they, or are they NOT going to allow trucks in Formula D

Comment

• If i take the trunklid off the back of my 'vert FC, would that count as a truck? a truck with pop-up headlights and a convertible top. Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by djnarush
                                so are they, or are they NOT going to allow trucks in Formula D
                                as long as it has the appropriate bracing and safety equipment, i don't see why they wouldn't...

Comment

Working...
                                X