Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still I think you should give credit to whoever tries to make a forum a better place. For example, if someone were to pick up a piece of litter off the ground and throw it in the trash, we can't flame him for it. And PG try to make a decent response. You've been messing around too much in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by doriboi86
      Still I think you should give credit to whoever tries to make a forum a better place. For example, if someone were to pick up a piece of litter off the ground and throw it in the trash, we can't flame him for it. And PG try to make a decent response. You've been messing around too much in this thread.
      Ahh so, it seems i have forgotten that you cannot have fun or make jokes while on an online forum. Try lightening up.

Plus, if someone picks up a plastic bottle and tries to throw it into the garbage but misses, we can certainly make fun of them, or at least point out where they missed!
      Last edited by _PG_; 10-02-2004, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Ok whatevers...I can understand why people won't talk to you much on this forum.

Comment

Because..... i actually drift, know my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and reply to posts. But perhaps all of you who don't like me or my humor don't actually drift, don't care to learn new things, or are so ignorant to the facts or basics of drifting that you actually think what i say is made up or conjecture. I;ll tell you what, everything i say is based off of experience. DO you know how D1 events are judged? Or Formula D? Or Amatuer competitions? DO you know what it's like to run tandem with a 400 hp car within inches of each other? I dunno. But I do, so i think that when I talk about certain things where many other people just speculate, you might want to get your d!cks out of each others ears and listen.

But you know that's only if you want to learn something. I guess if you want to go back to runnign your mouth on an internet forum and resume posing status, let me assist you in pulling the wool back over your eyes.

I am totally open for discussion or hell even disagreement, I will sit there and explain what i have to say to you until you can recite it by heart. But if you don't care to learn or accept what i have to say, there isn't much i can do for you. Take the Open Diff thread in Techniques Forum. I PROVED, through PHYSICS that what they were tlaking about was FALSE. I backed up my points with experience AND scientific facts. But what happens? People still insist in what they previously believed, which is absolutely WRONG.

Again, anything I say i am welcome to discuss, but you and Mr. ThaiJuku like to brush me off and say because i joke around that what i am talking about is irrelevant. Seems like you guys are really just not willing to accept certaint things. Ready for the wool?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: New winds a blowing.

Originally posted by _PG_
            Yes. I "flamed" him because he was an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. No, in reality i responded to his "forum rules" and showed the flaws in it, such as "Do not insult the site". I mean he was being fuc.king Hitler about it. Then he reported me to the moderators for being immature. Then they didn't do sh.it (why would they)
            You know what, if I would have known that I would have kick you to the curb!! Yes you!!

Its really unfortunate, but I guess PG knows some stuff...even if you don't like him we gotta give some respect in that. However, PG, you are really quick to attack back maybe a little more restraint on that part, just report the thread and make your point and viola done!
            Last edited by Wickdmarz; 10-03-2004, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Why go away screaming "Teacher!!"? If you go back to teh thread and read it (well, he editted his posts now) no where was i mean to him, actually i was in a rather jovial mood. In fact, i don't know why he even got upset about it... whatever, that's over with, i'm sure bringing it up is stirring people's nerves.

Comment

I've read alot of your stuff and you know what you're talking about, just because people don't get the way you joke around with them. Because they don't want to accept that you know more than them, they get offended. I think I saw your car on the Gushi Auto website. http://www.gushiauto.com/gallery/event/814D1/814-04.jpg
                You are so right about you being one of the few to post pics of you actually drifting. To me, you earned my respect, I guess some people just don't get it.

Comment

Go the humor! And dont you think some people deserve to be flamed? Or at the very least proven to be such very silly people?

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                    Why go away screaming "Teacher!!"? If you go back to teh thread and read it (well, he editted his posts now) no where was i mean to him, actually i was in a rather jovial mood. In fact, i don't know why he even got upset about it... whatever, that's over with, i'm sure bringing it up is stirring people's nerves.
                    It was just unnesscessary, you know?? Next time just watch who you're messing around with, obviously some people don't take it as lightly.

Comment

Re: New winds a blowing.

if you got a prob with someone's post dont go crying to the moderators and tell them to shut down the thread or kick the dude of the site. that friggin happened to me 4 times already because of .i havnt even broken 50 posts on any of my 100000 sns. all you have to do is suck it up and be a man (or women) and pm the dude and tell him/her to fix their bloody posts. im sick of winey lil snitches that go to the moderator and tell them that somebody made fun of where ever you come from. you can also post some thing like: you dont have to flame (cus thats THA word here apparently) peps because of where they live/ come from so step off. and peps who get flamed for theyre location, its because you are being and ignorant lil crap. and in this case, if you go friggin snitchin on ppl, you are the scum of the forum.

bottom line: dont be a hole and go crying to a moderator if you got a prob (unless its racist crap or something like that) with your 2nd grader bs, handle it like an adult like most of you are

so simpo

Comment

Re: Re: New winds a blowing.

Originally posted by boygenius_89
                        if you got a prob with someone's post dont go crying to the moderators and tell them to shut down the thread or kick the dude of the site. that friggin happened to me 4 times already because of .i havnt even broken 50 posts on any of my 100000 sns. all you have to do is suck it up and be a man (or women) and pm the dude and tell him/her to fix their bloody posts. im sick of winey lil snitches that go to the moderator and tell them that somebody made fun of where ever you come from. you can also post some thing like: you dont have to flame (cus thats THA word here apparently) peps because of where they live/ come from so step off. and peps who get flamed for theyre location, its because you are being and ignorant lil crap. and in this case, if you go friggin snitchin on ppl, you are the scum of the forum.

bottom line: dont be a hole and go crying to a moderator if you got a prob (unless its racist crap or something like that) with your 2nd grader bs, handle it like an adult like most of you are

so simpo
                        moderators: report rude posts using the "report this post to a moderator" button

15 yr old kid that got kicked off this site like 7 times: suck it up and be a man and tell people to correct their posts

ill obey the moderators, thanks.

Comment

Gost makes me laugh, because he is one of the biggest offenders for this sort of thing!

Maybe he is feeling bad, and trying to let all of it out on everyone else.

Comment

hahaha

you know i think it is funny. i often times find myself being flamed or made fun of for things i say or opinions i have. and i get so upset with it but i guess i dont really know why. all forums are exactly the same. i used to be a member of a 300zx forum when i had my z31, and it was the same crap all the time too. i guess thats how life is, only when people are online in the forums they lose thier inhabitions about sounding like an a$$ hole, i dunno. i try to be polite as possible, but when i get flamed i get pretty angry. its probably never gonna go away. bottom line, i come here for information, and this place is full of it. but its also full of 16 year old kids without liscences or skills. i take what i can, try to contribute back, and then i go drive. people just suck, thats the way it is. i say screw em, while they are in "chat rooms" or gettin a ride from mom im out gettin sideways applying the info from here to my technique. thats my two cents. holla back. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Drift
                              you know i think it is funny. i often times find myself being flamed or made fun of for things i say or opinions i have. and i get so upset with it but i guess i dont really know why. all forums are exactly the same. i used to be a member of a 300zx forum when i had my z31, and it was the same crap all the time too. i guess thats how life is, only when people are online in the forums they lose thier inhabitions about sounding like an a$$ hole, i dunno. i try to be polite as possible, but when i get flamed i get pretty angry. its probably never gonna go away. bottom line, i come here for information, and this place is full of it. but its also full of 16 year old kids without liscences or skills. i take what i can, try to contribute back, and then i go drive. people just suck, thats the way it is. i say screw em, while they are in "chat rooms" or gettin a ride from mom im out gettin sideways applying the info from here to my technique. thats my two cents. holla back. lol!
                              AMEN TO THAT BROTHA!!!! hahaha....wow Carlos good freakin point!

Comment

Originally posted by doriboi86
                                Ok whatevers...I can understand why people won't talk to you much on this forum.
                                This isnt exactly a chat room. Its more of a Town Hall meeting. If you were to go into a town hall and chat it up about things not related to the Town... they would ask you to leave.

...trying to rebuttal afterward with swearing; they would get security and remove you.

/anology

Comment

Working...
                                X