No announcement yet.

Which suspensions are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ill end up with kei office, but ive gotta say the zeal super functions have got to be my favourite coilover ive ever beheld besides the ohlins flag R.
    i dotn have the knowledge to explain the difference in suspension, but ive driven on 350zs with tein flex, and HKS damper IIs they performed better AND were more streetable, im just waiting for my friend with the Zeals to give me a ride.

Comment

I have Buddy Club Type Unknown coilovers on my car. Very JDM tyte and rare. I'm the only white person with them on his car. Ever.

Update: They're '97-'99 vintage and ONLY JDM. They just might be the only set in the US.
      Last edited by GRiDRaceTech; 07-19-2004, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Tein HE's..cheap and good
        hommie, those are 1000+ at any shop

either your rich or you have some good hook-up

Comment

Originally posted by BENJO
          hommie, those are 1000+ at any shop

either your rich or you have some good hook-up

hahaha youthink 1k is expensive suspension your in the wrong sport, check out some quantums.

i dont think theres any suspension that floats my boat for less then 1.5k

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
            hahaha youthink 1k is expensive suspension your in the wrong sport, check out some quantums.

i dont think theres any suspension that floats my boat for less then 1.5k
            thats a buttload of money!

Comment

i got silkroads......i like em!

Comment

I havent heard of the silkroads. Where are they from? Why are they so good?

Comment

yeah same here, are they as good as tien HE's or kei office?
                  Last edited by BENJO; 07-20-2004, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Silkroads are Japanese. They're better than Teins in terms of build quality, but not quite up to the par of Kei Offices. Keiichi does not mess around, my friends.

Silk Road: http://www.silkroad-jp.com/
                    Kei Office: http://www.driftspeed.com/suspension_keioffice.asp

Comment

i'm running silk roads.. they're hot and they do the job quite well..

Comment

so if i had the money, would i be better off buying kei officies over silk roads?

Comment

I have heard from a few of my buddys who are distributors for GP, Silk Road and Kei Office that they roll off the same factory line. Just that the Kei Office does however, have better valving and more adjustability than the Silk Roads. Personally I like the Kei Office but the premium you pay for the name's not worth it. I went with GP and damn they are so flat in a turn it's unbelievable. Spring rates are a bit high though at 9/7 and a bit bouncy for the street.

Comment

anybody have an application list for the GR6 coilovers, or kei office

very interested in the XT and d1 spec from kei office.

Comment

I don't know of anyone who has used SilkRoads and hasn't liked them. They pretty much decimate everything else in the price range and even are really well matched (if not better) than some of the higher-end stuff.

Daiyama's are also very very good for the price, and just very good in general (there's a link on the DGtrials website). Something like Zeals or Kei Office is going to be a very tried and true route, but you may wind up with something you like better for less money by talking to people who have been around.

I've got KYB AGX top-adjust 4-ways and some Weapon*R coilovers that are [eventually] going to find their way on my CRX and will let you know of the impression. I would have gotten Silk's but I don't have the money and need suspension fast.

-MR

Comment

do eney mustang drifters use or know maximum motorsports coilovers? i have herd that tere great, but im not shure about there adjustability from the info on there web site can eney body tell me something about them?

Comment

Working...
                                X