Bee*R misfiring/rev limiter system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee*R misfiring/rev limiter system

i have one for sale if anyone is interested..
    will try to get clips of it up.. hit me up wid your best offer

check out www.bee-r.com
    http://www.bee-r.com/english/revlimitter/inde.htm

thanx
    tony

I'm not interested but I'm wondering how these rev limiters actually work. Do they just limit you're revving so that you don't rev it to high so it leaves excess gas in the exhaust and it results in firey explosion? And if so, how does that improve your car?

Comment

thats the thing.. it doesnt improve your car.. it just cuts the ignition to where the rev limit is at .. and in result of the cut ignition excess gas is left behind then is ignited by the exhaust creating the explosion..

i guess this thing is just for show or for people who dont know when to shift..

Comment

I always thought it somehow improved you car in a way...guess I was wrong then

Comment

which car model application is the rev-limiter for nissan, honda, toyota, or mazda??????
          Last edited by emission; 07-09-2003, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Bee-R...

I'd take it, if it is for a toyota... email me if you still have it and want to get rid of it...

Comment

Originally posted by emission
              which car model application is the rev-limiter for nissan, honda, toyota, or mazda??????
              they're universal and should be able to put on any car w/ a ecu controlled ignition and fuel values.

yeah i hate they call it a misfire system because it's not a misfire system at all..just an ignition cut rev limiter. a real misfire system is what they run on the WRC rally cars and that's a sick setup at the expense of shortened turbo life, but who cares on a rally race car with a million dollar budget right?

Comment

true...

Comment

if you still got it, how much you want for it? ill offer you 10$ no really, how much?

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
                    they're universal and should be able to put on any car w/ a ecu controlled ignition and fuel values.

yeah i hate they call it a misfire system because it's not a misfire system at all..just an ignition cut rev limiter. a real misfire system is what they run on the WRC rally cars and that's a sick setup at the expense of shortened turbo life, but who cares on a rally race car with a million dollar budget right?
                    lol, bee-r make's application's for diffrent vehicle's. I know there not universal. because a freind has one for his mitsu evo. I ask that question just to see if this guy knew what he was selling. I'm just looking out for you guy's. funny how he never replied to my Question.

here's a link to the site my friend got his @ bee-r

Comment

can this be used as dual step for launching a car, such as the MSD DIS stutter box?

What is the cost of this unit?

Comment

Originally posted by jsigone

What is the cost of this unit?
                        $249

Comment

There cool, and they keep you from over revving.

Comment

RE:

Actually, I might look into a unit.

Comment

and all that igniting of gas is very good for the exhaust manifold and exhaust system!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X