ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEALERCAST LEXUS SC430 - TRD Supercharged Tundra 5.7 3URFE Powered 6 Speed Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to see the body work... what kind of panel mods are you planning? crazy widebody? flares?

Comment

The body work is going to be just as unique and special as the motor set. I am saving that all for after I go dyno and track test.

Joe

Comment

Hey Guys,

Just got the new FIGS Engineering ProAngle kit. Things are going well with the installation. However, wanted to send you guys out with a few pics! It is clear to me that the lengthened brake line kit that they offer. The FIGS Engineering adjustable upper control arms for the Lexus SC430 & 2GS will also be necessary to achieve the correct camber we are looking for. I also have the factory Lexus SC430 lower control arm setup pictured so that you can see the difference of the two.

Enjoy!

Joe

Gotta love the baby swing on the right! It is really hard to build a car with 4 & 2 year old daughters. Hence why it has taken so much time.

So as you can see here we are gaining so much angle and the wider track requires longer SS brake lines. These lines are included in all new Pro Angle Kits from FIGS Engineering.

This last photo doesn't do the FIGS Engineering Lexus SC430 GS400/GS430 ProAngle kit justice. The Brembo stainless lines are preventing max angle. Will have the FIGS lengthened stainless lines shortly and will post up photos. It does give an idea of the quality of the kit! Can't wait to see what is necessary to fit this kit on the new Lexus RC F Sport Coupe.

More updates to come!
        Joe
        Last edited by JoeDrifter; 12-24-2014, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X