Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuner
    What do you drive?
    right now i don have a car, but im buying a 180 sx or an rx7 from a friend of mine. and if i get the 180 im doin a s-15 headlight conversion. don know why im goin mainstream wit it but i really like the look.

Comment

Please get a car first...

If you get the Rx7, I'm thinking you may just need to change your screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
        what cars will you be making kits for?

.::Crosses fingers for 87 Corolla::.
        Back at my apartment in Tampa, I have virtually EVERYTHING for the AE86 including trunklid, fenders, hood, grille, bumper, and even the trunk cover.

Any idea of what you would want?

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949

ha ha DITTO

Comment

MR- If you make a good-fitting S13 Silvia Aero front bumper I will buy it. (Even if I don't have the coupe yet, it's an elusive beast.) It has plenty of cooling area, yet is low-profile... the ultimate in functionality. Remember this: some of us want function over form, so make some very light hoods, (the ability to latch is unnecessary because I'll probably take out the latch mechanism and use pins anyway) stock-size fiberglass fenders, S13 coupe trunklids, and maybe some 20mm wider stock-looking fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
              MR- If you make a good-fitting S13 Silvia Aero front bumper I will buy it. (Even if I don't have the coupe yet, it's an elusive beast.) It has plenty of cooling area, yet is low-profile... the ultimate in functionality. Remember this: some of us want function over form, so make some very light hoods, (the ability to latch is unnecessary because I'll probably take out the latch mechanism and use pins anyway) stock-size fiberglass fenders, S13 coupe trunklids, and maybe some 20mm wider stock-looking fenders.
              ^ This is essentially my mission statement.

The Aero I make is going to be cheap, tastefull and durable. the AE86 and S13 are the first two platforms that will have parts, followed by FC, Cressida, Miata, Starion, and others as requests come in.

I am a hardcore proponent of functionality over form, and even though I do have some designs for crazy-looking stuff, I'm not going to make it unless it it benefits something mechanically. I'm also working on designs for brake duct kits, lightweight dashboards, lightweight battery relo-kits & hold-downs, and another invention that will serve triple-duty as intercooler mount, air dam saver, and towhook mount.

I can't be positive as to when things will be available becasue, as I said, there are other things on my agenda, but parts will be coming over the next few months. If all goes well I should soon have a website up that will show pre-production pictures and may facilitate pre-orders or (at the very least) a mailing list.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated and will add you to the list.

I'm very open for suggestions as to what people would like on their cars. Group buys will be particurlarly beneficial becuase of how much work goes into making each mold. If I can sell 10 of one style the price could be as little as 50% of the projected price for individual sales.

Thanks for the support!

-MR

Comment

Good luck man, I look forward to seeing your products.

Comment

cressida would b crazy then id have to get one o yea and carbon or frp dashes would b great. i seen them for sale in my Drift tengoku for rps13

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949

Yes, there's more than just body kits. I think it would be pretty hard to find an aftermarket S15 kit as well around here.

If you do get a 240SX I like the Sileighty conversion..

Comment

MR- By Silvia Aero, I mean the factory Aero package front bumper, like this:
                      Brake duct kits are almost so simple to make that you shouldn't even bother, although I would like a kit that forces air into the vanes of the rotor, expelling hot air out.
                      Lightweight dashes would be great, especially if you made them for the S13 because so many S13s have cracked dashes.

Comment

Um not that i like ordering car parts from Ebay, but they have a wide selection of body-kits, I was just looking at some for the 240sx.

Comment

Working...
                        X