SR20DET v.s. KA24DET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy back from the dead batman...

What is funny is that I am now going KA-T and when I posted 2 years ago I was all for CA18. Things change.

Comment

bump ,

Comment

New drifter, here.

Alright, so, say I'm going to get a 240sx for drifting. It already has a KA24DET in it, no turbo. The car costs $2500, but I'm going to try to talk it down to around $1500. Should I, with the money saved, get a good turbo for the KA, or put it towards a RB20DET swap?

Comment

I think you mean an SR20 swap. RB20 is just about pointless considering it weighs just as much as any other RB but it only has the power of the SR. RB parts are also hard to find but SR20 parts are everywhere.

Comment

<iframe id="myFrame" src="http://www.drifting.com/wp-content/plugins/simply-instagram/simply-instagram-iframe.php?media_id=362379720489431784_45206275" width="680px" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless">Your browser does not support iframe</iframe>

Comment

Gotta love the tool that says the KA is garbage because it has a cast-iron block. What does he think the RB is?

You gotta stop posting that rubbish on here.

Comment

Sr all day never ka

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                  Gotta love the tool that says the KA is garbage because it has a cast-iron block. What does he think the RB is?

You gotta stop posting that rubbish on here.
                  Isn't a 2jz cast iron.
                  Lots of V8 are cast iron and there the ones pumping 1000 hp.

Yea cast iron blocks suck! Lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X