Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful scenery!

Comment

yea . man I was trying to find new music.. but sigh.. Nujabes got so much good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* lol. and is rather unknown to the masses. last one for a while I swear.

Comment

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5LGcGCeQns&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0xcc2550& amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5LGcGCeQns&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0xcc2550& amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by BigGameHit View Post
          yea . man I was trying to find new music.. but sigh.. Nujabes got so much good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* lol. and is rather unknown to the masses. last one for a while I swear.

Nooooo

Keep them coming!

Comment

well that was the last vid from me lol.. I leave for Iraq tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGameHit View Post
              well that was the last vid from me lol.. I leave for Iraq tomorrow.
              Be careful while you're there, Donnie.

Comment

I will man... those guys like their 70 virgins... so they are still kicking.

Comment

sorta japan related Well.. extended in Japan and I'll look to stay overseas even longer.. just put the 240 in long storage.... Ill be back baby and we whhill get sideways on all those fools once again.....Strength and Honor!!!

Comment

Sup guys been a while. I got back from Iraq the day before the big earth quake in Japan. Due to the circumstances, I was put to work right away.... Now that things have sorta stabalized, I got to the track and back to my car. As of right now.. looks like Spring Matsuri will not be happening for me due to the radiation near Fukushima ( not my choice )

First day back on the track in 9 months!!!!!

Comment

• sweet glad to see your ok

Comment

• yea bro good to be back even though I got back one day before the chaos. Also looks like I will not be allowed to go to Drift Matsuri :/

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/guImJ0r89us" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Last edited by BigGameHit; 04-04-2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• As much as I love the look of my R33 and driving it daily, it's time to have a dedicated track car now. The R33 will go to the track for practice and competitions. I will be picking up this 1983 R30. Fun times to come for sure with a new fresh project. I will not be going over the top with this car. Just mechanical stuff first to follow with sleek body kit, fresh paint job and wheels.

The car as it sits now in southern Japan.

I will be bringing this to the states as well.

Comment

• interesting pickup

Comment

• Yea just found out from a source that this engine is no where near stock. trying to gather exact specs. I mean I could tell from the plumbing and the turbo trying to hide lol that things were not exactly factory. getting excited now.

Some examples of how bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* these cars can look.

Comment

• What freeway speedway!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X