No announcement yet.

Mazda 929 Drift Machine....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly i dont even have a car domain site , well if u want a pic . here you go =) i drive an FC btw... it just makes me wonder how could people refer rides as drift cars... =)

p/s: if u want more shots just let me know =) i dont mean to hijack this post but someone just want me to prove a point here

my interior

my engine

its an original FC turbo II not a swap , i think u mistaken me for someone else kiddo.....and this is a cup of STFU to you =)

CHeers
    Last edited by Rotary Magic; 01-06-2005, 10:22 PM.

Comment

what in all thats holy happend to the thread???

thanks in advance for understanding a mans thread.

on with the 929

Comment

Originally posted by DriftEnthusiast
        9ine Deuce I ended up on your car domian site a long time ago when i was looking into getting a car becides a 240. You said in the first post your car has a 13b swap? Got any engine pics?
        I think he said in the future along with some 19" deep dish wheels

Ithought he said he had a swap to but then I reread it

Comment

man these Luce's or 929's for say are getting VERY tempting..

are the steering wheel hubs the same as the RX7?? Nardi etc...?

I found that out on my mk3 supra turbo. The AE86 steering wheel hub is the EXACT SAME hub spline as the supra...and the cressida, and the trucks....go figure.

so i am GUESSING its the same for the other manufacturers....mazda forsay.

I just thought i would point out the ugly 2 spoke steering wheels thats all

but DANG i would love to swap a 1jz in one of those bad boys!

or just do a single turbo on the v6!!!

Comment

thats pretty sick i didnt even know mazda made any other rear wheels then the rotary experimentals.

Comment

Originally posted by sidebyslide
              thats pretty sick i didnt even know mazda made any other rear wheels then the rotary experimentals.
              what did you think miatas were? fwd?

Comment

Originally posted by Rotary Magic
                honestly i dont even have a car domain site , well if u want a pic . here you go =) i drive an FC btw... it just makes me wonder how could people refer rides as drift cars... =)

p/s: if u want more shots just let me know =) i dont mean to hijack this post but someone just want me to prove a point here

my interior

my engine

If you can drive a rwd 3300lb 4 door tank and toss it around in snow every corner you take for 5 months of the year then I consider it a drift car... work is in progress...

Comment

i do? well if u guys say so =).... everyone can put their cars as "Drift car or Drift Machine" but do u guys actually know what drifting is or really do it? i bet half of u never even did a slide longer than 5 meters.....

haha oh well i'm done... nice clean car btw....
                  oh my, this guy should be a d1 driver HE KNOWS WHAT DRIFTING REALLY IS! OH EM EF GEE!

btw nobody cares about you... its about the 929 not your car.

Comment

Originally posted by frictionfighter
                    what did you think miatas were? fwd?

haha oh crap i forgot and whats worse is i own one

Comment

Originally posted by sidebyslide
                      haha oh crap i forgot and whats worse is i own one
                      lol... thats really bad

Comment

Originally posted by C2 Powerhaus
                        oh my, this guy should be a d1 driver HE KNOWS WHAT DRIFTING REALLY IS! OH EM EF GEE!

btw nobody cares about you... its about the 929 not your car.
                        cleared that mess up...ROFL

back to the 929/luce Mazdas....that are really hot, and really rare...

Comment

my interior
                          read my post i was talking to the guy with the 929, i didnt want you to prove you had a "drift car, a car is a drift car if you drift it.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftEnthusiast
                            read my post i was talking to the guy with the 929, i didnt want you to prove you had a "drift car, a car is a drift car if you drift it.
                            he's trying to throw himself in there cuz he's a hotshot d1 driver yo.

Comment

I too came across the 929's when looking at what was available(as a whole - rwd, any) for drift cars in the US. It was also one of the very few cars that actually offered a manual transmission as well. I was looking a hair newer than those, the newer, rounded body style, not real pretty in my opinion but newer. Power was something that concerned me, but setup always can help with that. It was neat that they offered a "winter package" for it that came with an LSD. I never found one that offered the winter package, however, I did come across a 5spd. The rarity almost reminds me of the 5 speeds available in Toyota's Camery, you may never see one.

Oh Rotary Magic, off your high horse. It's not really helpful to anyone. Myself and many others would appreciate it.
                              Last edited by Drift For Food; 01-08-2005, 03:12 PM.

Comment

its too bad the newer one werent offered in 5 spd, Ive seen alot more 5 spd Camrys than 5 spd 929s, in fact Ive never seen another 5 spd 929 but I know they made then in 1988, Im still tryin to find out how many were made in 1989...

Comment

Working...
                                X