No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont have one either... but i have a great pc.. so that means more LFS for me har har har har

PS i jus borrow my friends ps2 to get some gt3 action

Comment

Drifting is so amzing in that game...

my 1085hp supra drifts really crazy...

and my trueno is aight really fun tho... i think 300hp

Comment

The drifting in GT3 is (I think) pretty good for a console game.

In Japan the beta of the full game is already out, I'm sure that there are some write-ups of the physics, etc.

I've paid for the game as of last Nov. and they claim that this November is the release date but still uncertian.

I would gladly wait another several months for a D1 cup (as long as it's like old gureilla D1 and not new Americanized all-advertising uber-expensive D1).

GT-series is why I got a PS2, it's a plus that it plays DVDs though...

-MR

Comment

the one thing i wish they would put back in is the race colour scheme thing (you pay like 70,000 creds and you get uber JDM logo's)

Comment

i just wanted now..!!

Comment

I got to play a little bit of "Prologue" when I traveled overseas 2 months ago. It is a large step up. I only played the Tsukuba circuit course with a G35. The handling's almost foreign to someone used to GT3(prob just me), sometimes it doesn't even seem like you're turning, e-brake is more true to reality(more for correcting your angle than whipping your car around corners), etc. The graphics are dead on real though, I'm really looking forward to it coming out in the states so I can figure it all out

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but GT2 is the best of them all. the car selection is amazing, like every drift car ever is on it. and the physics are awesome. you can drift good in that game, especially on the rally races. Mines EVO 5 Ownz

Comment

a big buuuuuuu!! for gt2 graphics!!!

Comment

Graphics are crap, but its a good game you gotta admit that

Comment

hahaha lol... yeah you got me there i admit it..!!lol

hahahha crap=lol

Comment

Couple things:

Yes, they use Maya, but that has nothing to do with the car detail. The cars are the level of detail they are because of the PS2's rendering power.

"Racing Modification" Will be returning, but it is unknown what degree of customizability will be available. It's pretty much assumed that Bodykits will be available, along with other aero parts,a nd there will be custom paint, but whether it will be as simple as changing the color or as complex as a Tokyo Extreme Racer scheme has not been revealed.

The 900* mode on the GT Force Pro / Driving Force Pro can be used on any game. A certain button combination needs to be used to unlock it. However, the 900* mode does not work as well as it does in GT4. Note that this is all what I've heard, as I do not own the wheel, nor have I used one.

Comment

cool...

Comment

I wish i had a ps2

Comment

Originally posted by DoriAltis
                              I got to play a little bit of "Prologue" when I traveled overseas 2 months ago. It is a large step up. I only played the Tsukuba circuit course with a G35. The handling's almost foreign to someone used to GT3(prob just me), sometimes it doesn't even seem like you're turning, e-brake is more true to reality(more for correcting your angle than whipping your car around corners), etc. The graphics are dead on real though, I'm really looking forward to it coming out in the states so I can figure it all out
                              Does it feel arcady like an NFS style or does it feel realistic?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
                                Does it feel arcady like an NFS style or does it feel realistic?

it almost feels the same way as GT3,mabe a little bit of physics changed from before.....But i can tell you that The graphics will kick your *Censored**Censored**Censored* especally at the Gran Canyon corse, like the way the crowed moves and runs out onto the track to take a picture and runs back like the hardcore patographers that take pictures at an WRC event...i cant wait for the official release of this game...i wonder how the drifting is on it...

Comment

Working...
                                X