No announcement yet.

New England Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today i talked to my boss at work a bit about how i could get a drift scene going in new england. He drives a 1995 Mazda Miata...very clean, and pretty quick...

anyways,
    he suggested that since the drift scene isnt that big yet, and since we will need a place to hold the event, and insurance (most places that rent out pavement require this), we might want to talk to the people who are hosting Autocross events a Devons Airforce Base. Since they already have the insurance, and they already rent the place we can maybe join them until we get big enough to create our own events. I know the car community is usually pretty open to helping out so maybe they can give us a leg up. Once people see how fun our events are they may decide to try and join, and we will be able to host drift specific events. Let your friends know, and try to get as many people interested as possible in hopes that we can get this started soon. Im thinking maybe we can have our first event in the spring of 06. I have the email of a guy who is pretty high up in autocross at Devons so i will drop him a line and see if he is interested in helping us out.

-Matt

Comment

Nice man, I would love to hook up with you guys. Do you know if there is a forum dedicated to NE drifters? If not, I might put one up. Since I can't work on my car until spring it would give me somthing to do. Ill talk to you on aim some time.

Comment

we need to organise a ride soon maybe up in the mountians, comments?

Comment

yes!

i completly agree wether we go out to get food and talk drifting or cruise around we should all deffenatly meet up if any ecd's wanna talk im me @ MavericStephenc

Comment

I would be up for a meet somewhere and maybe dinner. Anyone have any suggestions? Nashua is very close to me and we could get a bit to eat somewhere there and have some drift talk. Who is in? Maybe we could have a meet before it snows? How does December 10th Sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey L
              I would be up for a meet somewhere and maybe dinner. Anyone have any suggestions? Nashua is very close to me and we could get a bit to eat somewhere there and have some drift talk. Who is in? Maybe we could have a meet before it snows? How does December 10th Sound?
              sounds pissa! We sould defignetly do this. If you guys can go to salem instead, we can use my family's resteraunt in salem. So free Italian food bitches! My AIM is free2effect. Lata

Comment

get us the address of that restaraunt...

DRIFT MEET
                Salem, MA
                December 10, 2005
                12:00 PM

Comment

pre meet.....meet

also i want to get like 4 main guys zero driter matt and me as of now to get togeather beforehand to talk and see what is feesable as far as a meet goes im me @ mavericStephenc or email me at MavericStephenc@netscape.net

Comment

I am in for a meet, tho the celica won't be on the road till the following week. i can always bring the 7.

Comment

• Nice it looks like we have a small group going on here.

Comment

• yea

next thing you know we will have a little drift team goin on..............wait a minute?! hmmm cant wait to meet up guys

Comment

• where is the meet going to be in salem, I will try to get a few cars down to the meet.

www.d-faction.com

Comment

• Humm, that d-faction... do you guys have a lot of events in CT? I may not be able to make the Dec 10th Meet, but I will try to stay connected with you guys.

Comment

• yea we held our last event at stafford spring 11/12 check out our website for more updates on future drift events for the 06 season. www.d-faction.com

Comment

• My FC is done for... I need to sell it or something. Although I may be able to use my friends S13 to go to this meet. Im in Nashua.

I know a bunch of people around here that would come too.

Me: S13/SR20
                                Brian: S13/SR20 lost his license ,but gets it back December 16th
                                Josh: Kouki S14
                                Brian R.: Zenki S14
                                Carlos: S13

I know theres more just cant think of anyone.

Wish my FC was working properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X