This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car and model.com ?? paysite??

hey guys, it has just recently come to my attention that carandmodel.com has become a pay site ? wtf man . thier high res shots were soo awesome, theyve been free since 2001. why now whyy NOWW. so ya i was just wondering if any of you guys could out of the kindness of your heart share your username and password with me pleaseee. or any of you ubeer haxers wanna send me a username and password.

i know this thread will probably get deleted so ya move quick guys, do it now. thank you all

Wayne p.s. admins, dont hurt me

OMG wayne...

LAME!

Comment

aha, not as lame as your pos joke, TOOL

Comment

"Due to the costs involved in maintaining the site (bandwidth, servers, co-location facility, professional photography equipment, and event travel costs to name a few), we are now forced to only provide thumbnails of our photo galleries to non-subscribers."

People have to realize the larger and better megapixel the image is then the more space it takes. And they said they have like 80 thousand photos the amount of space and then bandwidth...seriously the price is probably getting really high now so they are forced to do it.
        Last edited by driftersilvia; 12-21-2004, 03:09 PM.

Comment

dude... youre 16, theres no way you own all or part of carandmodel.

Comment

When did i ever say i owned it? i was showing the people what it said on the site and i said they numerous times. So please dont start stuff without knowing it.

Oh and a lot of people have gotten very succeful at young ages. Last i checked success known no age. So again you are wrong. I think your best bet is to shut up.

Comment

ohh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* yair, you just got OWNED ahahah

what about sromagazine, they have a ton of high res pics, and their site is still free, its a damn shame, but ya back to the original purpose of htis thread, can someone please help me get into thier pelasee ahah, i need to see something badly, u can give me ur username and password, and than after like a hlaf hour, change your password to somethign else.

Comment

lol

SERVED haha...

i like tokaing orders from 16 year olds...
                oh wait, i dont

(watch wayne, hes gonna respond with sometihng political or some crap like that)

Comment

When have i ever posted anything political? Never so again your are saying stuff that is totally false.

This thread was made i answered part of it telling why they charge and you came in here talking smack.

And it seems the 16 year old is more mature than you. Oh and nothing political was said so wow maybe now you'll take my advice and shut up.

Comment

did i say you've said anything political?

NO

once again, youngen, i will not shut up.

thanks for not responding politically .

Comment

???

Comment

Working...
                      X