Indiana..drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.driftindy.com

We have already been running events in the state of Indiana and working real close with different organizations. Not just in the Midwest region, but nationally as well. We have a list of venues we have been working with to run safe events with all of our family over at Drift Indy. Join the 800 member forum and come out to events.

Live in Indiana and want to drift? Check our www.driftindy.com

Making Event Real In Indiana since 2006
    Last edited by Edgar; 05-12-2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
      www.driftindy.com

We have already been running events in the state of Indiana and working real close with different organizations. Not just in the Midwest region, but nationally as well. We have a list of venues we have been working with to run safe events with all of our family over at Drift Indy. Join the 800 member forum and come out to events.

Live in Indiana and want to drift? Check our www.driftindy.com

Making Event Real In Indiana since 2006

Thank you Edgar for the shameless plug in a post I am in. I have about 7 user names on DI (about 1% of your total membership), since you choose to keep banning me, which prompted me to start my own site.

I will refrain from posting more. Good luck with US Drift...

Comment

we def drift

Originally posted by markeese180sx View Post
        looks like im pickin up a 240sx in florida.

sh!t, im dreading my move to Indiana...does anyone driftdrift there? not sprint or anything

thank god for no emissions
        Yea man, I know tons of places to drift here in indy! Hit me back, we'll tear it up. You lucky *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, used to live in Japan, that would be awesome...

Comment

Working...
        X