X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

southeastdrift.com

there are a good about of events in ga.

Comment

Dang I missed the nashville event on there I had work I wanted to watch granted I like to slide around in town wen no ones lookin I don't have the tires for an event like that n I prolly wudnt be that good scratch that prolly not good at all lol. I just pulled a good smooth burnout at my friends after installing the spl aluminum bushings for the wheel hop so I might be takin her to the strip to see what she run after those n the kaaz install. If anyone in knoxville with a 240 or corolla or rx7 etc wanna meet up n shoot sh!t post it I only know where the mall is lol dunno the city hardly. Crossville doesn't have but like less than 10 240s two have sr's mine has more done than the other 7 and only 2 or 3 fcs here and one ae86 that I know of driven by a redneck lol

Comment

Got a new TN forum up last month for us TN guys ...

www.TNdrift.com

Comment

Any chance you know the "redneck" with the AE86? I'm looking to pick another car up.

www.TNdrift.com

Comment

ha I was told he won't sell it. Anywho drifting has been canceled at the NASHVILLE super speedway for the remainder of the year who knows if its forever. Some douche nozzles vandalized the offices by the bathrooms so if anyone knows of events happening anywhere else post here and help us Tennessee guys out cuz that's where all our events where at this year.

Comment

Working...
            X