Clear All

This would be my ultimate Touge car...
    Attached Files

Comment

re:

hmmm... 50k eh?
      this is going to be fun...
      ok lets start with tthe engine:

CA18DET that i hand picked from Japan with the plane ticket i bought over there(itll be about the same price..haha and the ticket is just because i got 50k)

now engine..
      -Tomei CA20 Crankshaft
      -TomeI CA20 Con Rod
      -Tomei CA20 Piston Set
      -TOmei CA20 Private Flywheel
      -Custom equal length exhaust manifold with v-band
      -Custom downpipe 3" with side exit straight pipe
      -GT25R .64 A/R
      -TRUST R-SPL intercooler
      -upgraded radiator
      -upgraded oil pump
      -OS Giken TS2BD Clutch
      -680cc injectors
      -PowerFC D-jetro or haltech E11 with GM 3 Bar map
      -Tomei B Spec valves
      -Tomei Step 2 264/272 camshafts
      -Tomei retainers
      -Tomei valves
      -1mm head gasket
      -intake manifold
      -twin fuel pump 290lph
      -HKS SSQV blow off valve

Suspension:
      Cusco
      - Adjustable Rear Upper Arm
      - Adjustable Front Upper Arm
      -28mm front sway bar
      -18mm rear sway bar
      -Tension rods
      -OS Rear Strut Bar
      -front lower radius bar
      -40D front bar
      -TC arm
      JIC
      -FLTA2 Coilovers
      -rear traction rods

Cusco RS 2 way LSD

URAS V-System 180 aero minus front bumper
      URAS Type IV S-14 front bumper
      custom FRP 20mm widefenders for s14 front end conversion
      custom cowl induction c/f hood for conversion
      Wise sports 30mm rear widefenders

interior:
      full 7point cage
      BRIDE ZETAII,CFRP (im not too extravagent right)
      gutted from back of front seat.
      misc gauges
      Apex S-AFC
      Apex AVC-R
      Apex turbo timer

R32 5 lug conversion
      endless upgrades

R32 GT-R Wheels out back
      R34 GT-R wheels up front
      Bridgestone Potenza rubber all the way around in 225/40 up front
      and 225/55 out back

a couple more little goodies that i cant tell you guys about...

ok maybe i went over the limit but be on the lookout... you might actually see this roloin around the events in about 2 years the project is already underweigh

Comment

s13, s14, or ae86.

Change the interior and add a turbo in it.

Comment

My kouki ae86 will be for togue. I plan on taking it to the DRAGON'S TAIL when its done. Anyway heres the setup. (items with a "*" I already have.)

BRAKES
          *Rotora slotted rotors front/rear
          *Project Mu B-Force pads Front/Rear
          *Goodridge brakeline kit

INTERIOR
          *Pivot small red auto shift lamp
          *5Zigen starter button steering wheel
          C's short shift kit
          Tom's white shiftknob
          Tom's/Sparco aluminum pedals
          Bride Revs black g logo seat
          Sabelt Professional 4 Point Harness

SUSPENSION/HANDLING
          Kei Office ERFOLGKEI Type-ST coilover setup
          Cusco Type-OS front strutbar
          Cusco Type-OS rear strutbar with Type-OS-T bar
          Volk TE37 14x6.5" wheels
          Yokohama AVS ES100 205/60-14HR tires

ENGINE
          JDM or USDM AE86 4AG engine with 60,000Km or less
          HKS Super Power Flow intake kit
          Apex GT Spec Header
          Blitz Realize TT exhaust system
          Toda 1,627cc competition engine kit

Exterior
          *none

and ofcourse all the misc. stuff like bushings, mounts, fluids, etc.

Comment

i think a na would do better,no boost just raw power

Comment

What would I use for a touge car? This...

A buddy of mine owns it, he started his own Mini tuning company called M7 speed. He has a ton of mods and track/canyon experience and he has beaten lots of other cars with his mini

His Mods are:

-Wheels volk CE28 dark bronze with Toyo R1 tires
              -M7 Titanium Ceramic brake system with 6 piston calipers
              -Leda Racing Coilovers with titanium springs and outboard gas cannisters 584 adjustment points.
              -Stack Racing gauge panel with digital read out.
              -Chrome moly front controll arms with Delrin and self lube bronze bushings.
              -Steering rack controll bushing.
              -M7 rear CNC machined controll arms.
              -Front/rear H-sport swaybar system.
              -M7 exhaust with E.V.E.S system
              -M7 Plasma Booster.
              -Ported and polished head.
              -Schrick cam.
              -M7 supercharger system sqrew type.
              -Venom VCN 2000 computerized nitrous system.
              -M7 Oil cooler system, water to oill used in WRC.
              -M7 Light weight flywheel incredible quality..the best
              -Quaife LSD.
              -B&M short shifter.
              -Fiberglass hood
              -Carbon fiber dual plane rear wing
              -Air to water intercooler system integrated with Intake manifold.
              -Larger injectors 520cc
              -New billet fuel rail and regulator
              -New in tank fuel pump
              -New header and cat
              -61mm throttle body

He beat a WRX STI in the canyons here in so cal, then the STI driver challenged him to race at the track. So on March 28th the mini and sti will dook it out at Willow Springs

Comment

I would pick a..............

100% REAL Nissan Sil-Eighty.

Too lazy to list the mods.

Comment

Lol I just got around to reading your post Nrgdrft. You must be the one on the dope Mr. You ever been to the place I am talking about? That Chaser wouldn't cut it man. Not coming down on the Chaser cause it's a super competant car but we ain't talking curves like the flat ones you used to down in Savannah. We talking curves that very few bike riders can take over 50 mph. You need to take a trip up there if you haven't been and check the scene out. You'd realize then that the Chaser would be out of its element. A Pulsar would murder it up there. Anything light, fast and nimble would take it out. It's just too tight. I'll give you an example, watch Best motoring and the Evo empire VS the RWD guys. Thats a nice Touge, long sweeping curves and some pretty nice tight ones. Now multiply that by like 30. This place has 318 curves in 11 miles and they are right on top of each other and most of them are 180 degree turns or more. Some have banks in them and they switch over in mid curve completely unloading the suspension and can sling even the stickiest of cars around. The Chaser just isn't built for that stuff. Just like the Chaser isn't really built for Rally. Just too big, No matter what weight you take off or carbon parts you stick on it, it ain't gonna cut it.

As for the Dragon, it really isn't that fun of a place to run. Reason I say that is it is just too freaking tight and nasty. You really can't take time to enjoy it cause you have to keep 150% of your concentration on what is coming. I haven't seen much that even comes close to it. That video in the "wrong way to Touge" thread was not even close to the Dragons curvage. All it takes up there is one small iota of a mistake and you are toast. The good thing about the Dragon is that if you can keep it together and work it, it will make you feel like a god when you are through. The curves are so fast and so continuous that about halfway through you are flat worn out, especially if you have no power steering. Mentally it is draining. That car is just too big to hang up there with a smaller, lighter, AWD one. It would wear you completely out. The driver makes up for a lot, I grant you that but there is only so much a driver can do before the car hampers him and that Chaser would hamper someone up where I run. Because that is what I am basing this on, what I know. And what I know is, where I run, that Chaser would be in the trees or in the mud on the side of the mountain trying to keep up with me. It's just too big.
                  Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 03-11-2004, 10:29 AM.

Comment

the Ford Focus RS not to be confused w/ the Focus RS8(the american rwd focus w/ the cramer engine).

Comment

• Touge champion
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Im going to have to agree with Ghost on this. I havent seen the roads hes talking about. But we have some pretty nasty ones in the moutains that surround kern County. Theres some pretty nasty stretches of highway 58, where james dean got killed if anyone remembers. Goes from bakersfield over the moutains to the coast. Pretty drive. but there are some places where i wouldnt want to take a larger car... Hell my stock suspension S13 even feels in it.

And 58 isnt even that bad... When you get off the main moutain roads on to the smaller stuff around here its crazy. I couldnt imagine taking a larger vehichle. Something small and built to grip.. If your talking RWD im thinking a FD or a S15 or a well built S13. Then lighten those as much as possible.

The problem with heavier cars... and now im getting into things like the d1.... is no matter how much lighter you make them, the lighter cars can still get lighter... I remember reading a interview in turbo with the guy who drifts the soarer. and he explains that they lighten his car alot. But even so its probably just over 3000 lbs and thats with carbon fiber doors and stuff. A stock Silvia ican be 300 lbs lighter then that easy And a Silvia is by far not the lightest car.

For those kind of tight *Censored**Censored**Censored* roads i would want ultra light.. Like a 510 thats been stripped out, fitted with a turbo rotary engine, With a complete custom suspension and brake setup.. maybe a 240Z stripped with a modern suspension.. Short wheel base too for those. A miata or something would be good. And thats with out going to the AWD cars..

Well thats just me anyways.

Comment

• Someone got into kit cars earlier, if we're talkin kit cars then this would by my choice (only $35000 turnkey price too)

The K1 Attack

Mid engine rear wheel drive, with an H22A turbo engine, the front suspension being one of the most advanced in the world and the whole car being light as a feather being half made of carbon fibre.
                          Not sure what mods there is for it, but a good fast spooling turbo and I'm sure it could 'attack' (no pun intended) those corners like a mofo on steroids.

Comment

• Yea I heard of those attacks. They are pretty neato.

Yea Nissan you are right about what you are spilling. I wouldn't want to take a Soarer up on Deals, no way. Just too heavy and long. Got to have something with a short wheelbase, light and very quick. Really fast out of the hole. Reasone being is that the curves up there are soo tight and they are so stacked on one another that you can't carry any speed. Not ANY. Which kind of stinks if you are in something that is heavy and big. You need to blast out of the corner and make it to the next one as quickly as possible then slow way the hook down, take the corner and then blast again. That's how the FD does so well up there, but if I could get a Pulsar or a 323GTX with around 300HP and a full complementation of suspension goodies, I could smash my time up there easily. The FD is actually right at the cusp on size. In some of the corners it feels like a big car, they are that tight. Plus with the transitions switches up there, I have gouged chunks and made nice long cracks in my front end from unloading the suspension and then slamming down upon entering into the next corner. That road will make or break your suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Mecha
                              Someone got into kit cars earlier, if we're talkin kit cars then this would by my choice (only $35000 turnkey price too)

The K1 Attack

Mid engine rear wheel drive, with an H22A turbo engine, the front suspension being one of the most advanced in the world and the whole car being light as a feather being half made of carbon fibre.
                              Not sure what mods there is for it, but a good fast spooling turbo and I'm sure it could 'attack' (no pun intended) those corners like a mofo on steroids.
                              ::cough::cough::accord::cough::cough

Comment

• A ricer's favorite kit

I like it though... sh*t... that makes me a ricer =\

Comment

Working...
                                X