No announcement yet.

turbo efficiency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I'm not sure how well it worked.... however, it was a cheap way to do it.

Comment

t25 is a small turbo. Usually car companies would put similar turbo as the t25 in their cars.

Comment

Stock turbo on my sr is at, like, 1 BAR when I went above that the turbo felt strained and exhaust gas temp. climbed too fast for my taste. With a SARD FPR my car runs GREAT at 1 BAR, I use it everyday and I have had it for almost 2 years. Z32 sidemount too. I also change my oil very often, clean piping and don't let the crank case vent go into the intake, I don't like the oil mist going in there. With the little turbo don't get a huge exhaust, keep it small, I still use stock dohc ka exhaust and my car runs wonderful, you can't hear it, but it runs great.

still looking for the article.

Comment

Where do you get SARD products from?! I have a sard hose on my apexi BOV and it came with it on...but i wanna know how the mercedez mechanic gets his stuff from!

Comment

www.upgrademotoring.com

It takes about 2 weeks to a month for him to get it in to him, then shipping from South California... unless he has it in stock, I think he only stocks the FPRs though.
            Last edited by LOVMUFN; 09-10-2004, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X