This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *MODERATOR WARNING* Everyone Read!

Ok, the time has come again. People are getting out of control, thread jacking, flaming for little or no reason and a host of other stuff that after this moment, will not be tolerated.

People, this is a Driving site. If you don't drive, don't argue driving with someone who does.

This is not a political trash talking site. If you love Bush, who cares. If you love Kerry, who cares. Certainly not me and the 99% of the others here who come to this site to get information on Drifting, not the freaking campaigns. Want to talk politics, go somewhere else.

You don't like somebody? Great, I don't either but leave em be. Don't come on here to start trouble with them, call their moms names, threaten them, sling mud at em or whatever. Do that, and you will leave fast.

Don't trash talk other sites. I don't care what anyone says about us, I still love em. Why? cause they have information. If they don't like us, great, I am still going to go to their sites because they have info that I need. Some of the best Drivers that you will ever see are on other forums. Whether they are nice or not doesn't matter, they are good. Learn from em. If they aren't nice, don't talk to them but listen to em and learn from them. Everyone is here to get information. Take what you can and roll with it.

No name calling. A good example of this is "So and so is an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" First off, you violated the very site rules by cursing at that guy. Then you called him names. Sounds juvenile does it? Yea, sure does but then again, so is High School and 75% of you are there daily. So leave that crap at school and don't bring it here.

LOOK FOR THINGS YOURSELF!!!! I cannot stress this enough. If you want to learn something, learn it by god, don't expect everyone to grab you by the hand and lead you all over. Sure it's easy, but so is being stupid and who wants to be called stupid?

So shape up people or you will more than likely get shipped out. This is not a hang out site, a place to pick up girls and it's certainly not a place to air out your dirty laundry against your fellow man. What this place is, is a repository of knowledge. There are tons of it here, dig around a little and you will find what you need.
    Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 09-30-2004, 05:37 PM.

Honestly ive been thinking about this stuff but couldn't put it in to such 'poetic' words. Well done. This should be stickied somewhere.

Comment

Re: New winds a blowing.

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
      OThis is not a . . . place to pick up girls.
      WHAT! F this, I'm leaving!

Comment

Im going to change my name to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, cause i feel like one, you could've just pm'ed me if you had a problem with me. Now you made me feel bad.

Comment

Wasn't referring to you. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* just seems to be the popular term round here.

Comment

I like the Highschool part! LOL.

Comment

True that duluth, I use it cause it seems like your making fun of someone, but with love . I havnt seen any sort of political posts. I mean im not for politics, or any of that but probally some people are, you should respect theyre opinions but they shouldnt even be saying them on a drifting forum. Maybe a politic forum .

Comment

I'm all for Politics, just not in Alex Pfeiffers thread.

Comment

<--- victim of talking politics. my apologies, I just get worked up about lack of respect sometimes. guess i did the same thing to Alex by responding to what's-his-name's post in his thread.

Comment

Don't let the little ones call you out like that. By jumping back on him, i'm guilty sometimes too, it just blew the situation up more than it should be.

Comment

I think I'm guilty of everything.

Comment

Re: New winds a blowing.

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                        Ok, the time has come again. People are getting out of control, thread jacking, flaming for little or no reason and a host of other stuff that after this moment, will not be tolerated.

People, this is a Driving site. If you don't drive, don't argue driving with someone who does.

This is not a political trash talking site. If you love Bush, who cares. If you love Kerry, who cares. Certainly not me and the 99% of the others here who come to this site to get information on Drifting, not the freaking campaigns. Want to talk politics, go somewhere else.

You don't like somebody? Great, I don't either but leave em be. Don't come on here to start trouble with them, call their moms names, threaten them, sling mud at em or whatever. Do that, and you will leave fast.

Don't trash talk other sites. I don't care what anyone says about us, I still love em. Why? cause they have information. If they don't like us, great, I am still going to go to their sites because they have info that I need. Some of the best Drivers that you will ever see are on other forums. Whether they are nice or not doesn't matter, they are good. Learn from em. If they aren't nice, don't talk to them but listen to em and learn from them. Everyone is here to get information. Take what you can and roll with it.

No name calling. A good example of this is "So and so is an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*" First off, you violated the very site rules by cursing at that guy. Then you called him names. Sounds juvenile does it? Yea, sure does but then again, so is High School and 75% of you are there daily. So leave that crap at school and don't bring it here.

LOOK FOR THINGS YOURSELF!!!! I cannot stress this enough. If you want to learn something, learn it by god, don't expect everyone to grab you by the hand and lead you all over. Sure it's easy, but so is being stupid and who wants to be called stupid?

So shape up people or you will more than likely get shipped out. This is not a hang out site, a place to pick up girls and it's certainly not a place to air out your dirty laundry against your fellow man. What this place is, is a repository of knowledge. There are tons of it here, dig around a little and you will find what you need.
                        Didn't Thaijuku make a thread like this? And then PG flamed him for it.

Comment

Re: Re: New winds a blowing.

Originally posted by doriboi86
                          Didn't Thaijuku make a thread like this? And then PG flamed him for it.
                          Yes. I "flamed" him because he was an *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. No, in reality i responded to his "forum rules" and showed the flaws in it, such as "Do not insult the site". I mean he was being fuc.king Hitler about it. Then he reported me to the moderators for being immature. Then they didn't do sh.it (why would they) so he got even more mad and then posted a "pic of me" flipping the bird like it was some embarassing thing. Problem was, the pic WASN'T of me, it was my friend Brian, and it was from my own website. I mean really, what is so embarassing about a picture that I chose to be put up on our OWN website. So he got even more mad at that. Haven't seen him around since then. I think he also called me a newbie or poser or alluded to that or something. But i dunno, i'm the one posting pictures of me kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored* with my car at full lock and an assload of smoke pouring off my tires.

Comment

Report any posts that are a problem and they will be removed from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by pita bread
                              Report any posts that are a problem and they will be removed from this site.
                              OH, no I thought it was funny as hell. I think he reported the post on himself in shame to get it locked and hopefully forgotten about.

Comment

Working...
                              X