ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDM Kei Office (Keiichi Tsuchiya) Pink Driving Gloves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Kei Office (Keiichi Tsuchiya) Pink Driving Gloves!

This is my first post, I am not a scammer. I am selling these because I know how popular they are with the drift community! I have excellent feedback on sites like NASIOC and IWSTI.com. I can also provide my ebay rating and Paypal rating.

Up for sale are my PRIDE AND JOY Kei Office driving gloves! Designed by Keiichi Tsuchiya and produced under his Kei Office brand, can be seen in every episode of Best Motoring and are the choice glove of Tsuchiya during battles and car tests.

These are about as rare JDM as you can get... produced in limited numbers and discontinued, these will never be sold again in this color. It took me over 4 months to locate a pair, and I have not been able to find them since. Since Kei Office has become K1-Planning, these will never be produced again.

The gloves are a gauntlet style, brilliant STI cherry blossom pink (not bubble gum pink) with stretchy soft cotton fabric and soft leather palms. They are "free size" which means they are one size fits all. My hand is average size (I am 5'10" 185 lbs for reference) and they fit perfectly. Girls with smaller hands have tried them and loved them too, the fabric stretches to fit whomever is wearing them.

Why am I selling them? Because I am upgrading to a high-end suede steering wheel and want a cloth-palmed glove to ensure the wheel stays nice. I also have to watch it, as I am prone to collecting gloves like a woman with shoes! :lol: These have been worn approximately 20 times. Half those times were karting, a quarter for track days, and a quarter on the street. There are NO RIPS, TEARS, OR DEFECTS of any kind! The white leather is still pristine and supple like new.

$90 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. International shipping is OK too, we will just work it out based on where you're located.

always wanted a pair of those haha, not feeling the price tag tho.

bump

Comment

thanks ^^

these sold at that price point though. so I guess other people know the value of super rare JDM goods that aren't in production anymore.

Comment

Oh I wasnt saying they were to much and yes I know they do not make em anymore. If I had the money I would have jumped on it. I meant wasnt feeling it as in I dont have $90 to spend on gloves, esp when my oil pan just bit the dust. you got anything else for sale? I really need a suede steering wheel haha

Comment

my bad then dude. "not feeling the price" means that you don't think they are worth that much. You should have said "I can't afford that" if that's what you were really trying to say.

Sorry no I don't have anything else for sale. On the topic of wheels, I'm in the process of putting together a Personal Grinta suede/Works Bell combo for my STI.

Comment

are these still available?
            i'll buy them on the spot!
            lmk!

Comment

Working...
            X