No announcement yet.

Camo Paint jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah i didnt know if they were or not i thought i heard it must be something else they do look nice thoe

Comment

yeah i was just talking about flat camo, if it was illegal all of "Team Real Tree" would have to be cited. It is all the rednecks at private schools around me who do their whole car in camo graphics, big ol' tires, and hugh antennas. crazy stuff.

- peace

Comment

sounds like the sticks of indiana^^

Comment

Im Military so its not illegal for me .... haha, just kiddin i asked though its not illegal...

love the look though, i just think it would make my Mazda roadster not such a chick car... though its not but, people wouldnt question it..

Thrillz

Comment

I cant see any of these cars...

Comment

now you got me thinking. I was gonna do flat black. But now i'm thinking camp...slideroadster...i hate you

Comment

hurm... one of My supra projects is flat black. I'm seriously thinking about changeing it just for you guys. URBAN CAMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                  now you got me thinking. I was gonna do flat black. But now i'm thinking camp...slideroadster...i hate you
                  camp? im assuming you meant to type camo....

dude? your in San Antonio? what is it with roadsters in SA? its so freakin weird.... hit me up I PM'ed you...

another cool thing about TOKYO EXTREME RACING 3 you can actually put that camo patern on any car in the game its pretty cool. maybe i need tah pick it up again (Bought it Beat it and traded it in) and camo a roadster out?

Thrillz

Comment

Nope not the sticks of indiana, i live in good ol' Middle Georgia. lots and lots of rednecks, i really like rednecks don't get me wrong, i am just not one.

I did paint my paintball gun flat black today, just thought it would look cool, and it does. I'll get ya'll pics, not that you wanna see, but i will anyway.

- peace

Comment

everybody taking my camo idea haha

Comment

I've always like flat black, but once I thought of doin camo like that FD but all the rednecks around here...well I just would not be original

Comment

yeah i can see how camo wouldnt work if theres alot of rednecks... but i think people in like alabama or kentucky should stick to trucks ne ways...
                          but out in Cali or say Florida camo would be so original it would blow peoples minds..
                          so anybody actually gonna do it? keep me posted...
                          Thomas

Comment

I wouldnt mind trying that up here in NYC, but then people will get scared thinking that the military was sent out to the streets to defend against a terrorist attack.

When I get my driftmobile I'm gonna go for one of two looks: The NYC taxi cab theme or just straight up black stealthness.

But then again, a camo paintjob would be hot if you drift in a jungle and trying to avoid the policia!
                            Last edited by Velvet; 07-25-2004, 10:50 PM.

Comment

this is hot
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm up for it... Urban Camo S13.

Comment

Working...
                                X