uphill vs downhill vs my fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phalerider Is Done With Forums. Thanks And Goodbye
    Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Oh man there is no way this is real its just too much, keep supplying lols please.

Comment

Dear god someone shut this one down already

Comment

Originally posted by phalerider View Post
          No it was last month. Power braking is smoking the tires from a standstill. it is a lot easier in a automatic
          no that is doing a burnout, like everyone can do that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DitNlGMI0

Power brakeing is when in a car with an auto you load up the drive train before launching the car

left foot on the brake and rev the engine to build some load so when you let go of the brakes you can accelerate a bit faster out of the hole.

Anyways, if you know your rotor and pads are worn down why don't you just maintain your damn car then you won't have to compensate for your own stupidity. Pads and rotors arn't hard to change.

you can actually draw patterns on the ground in rubber.
          Thank you captain obvious
          Last edited by Piner; 03-18-2008, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I figured that's what you two where doing. One of u asks an obvious question and wait for a answer then you gets a laff. And the two of you continue pooning each other in the butt.

Like I said I'm here all the time. as a matter of fact in headed up right now. myspace.com/4ourthseal whenever you get your car started. I love how you kids think you need 600whp of twin turbo goodness to win.

The turbo only and insane horse power only cover for you lack of disapline and skill. come on down I can cover your bet.

Comment

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Yo Phakerider... with the hole you are digging you'll be in China in no time at all! Can't wait for you to get here man. Bring me some carne asada on the way please, there is no good mexican food over here.

I am pretty sure you are the best fabricator (of stories) I have never met.
                Tell me some more about your SR5 twincam that toyota released in 1896 please...

Last edited by akuma S14; 03-19-2008, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I've done a lot of sh t, I know. My 8 grade teacher Mr. Myers told me "80% of black males are dead before the age of 25". so I figured I'd better get started and I've done most of it. But I'm 36 and I'm not dead yet and I ran out of sh t to do.
                  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop telling people you are black. I've had a hard enough time on drift forums as it is.

Comment

why wont this thread die

Comment

did you guys go to his myspace? can you say initial D movie fan boy 5 times fast, cause im sure he can

Comment

inital d fan where the hell do you see ant inital d. I'm a midnite wangan fan anyway.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are you saying nigg@rs cant drift?
                              Apparently your sentence comprehension isn't that good either
                              Soultron is Black and he is saying that you are a disgrace to his race

Come on your myspace has a "Screenshot" section that are all Initial D live action movie screen caps

These are on your page

Come on and there is nothing on there with you driving at all, Just a bunch of really old drifting footage that most everyone whos been at this a while has already seen.

I call *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* how I see it, have I brought up any assumptions without evidence? no its all right there. I haven't said anything about you being a bad driver or anything I don't know that Ive never seen you drive but the stuff you are typing DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
                              Last edited by Piner; 03-19-2008, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X