ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"DRIFT TRUCK" Im gonna Do It!!! Goods and Bads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, some brokeback is using rainbow in their avatar

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPz2e...kyline%20truck

You could do it Too!

Comment

• Originally posted by functionFiRst
        Vid = Cool as Hell. I want one.

Thread = Old as Dirt. Let it die. Even though I want to build a Hardbody drifter too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ran Kizama
          Thread = Old as Dirt
          WHOA., this thread is THREE YEARS OLD....
          and no one STILL drifts a truck :P

its funny how many people say they want to do it... then dont.
          actually, its typical.
          but yeah, this thread needs to be locked

Comment

• Originally posted by djnarush
            its funny how many people say they want to do it... then dont.
            actually, its typical.
            I think the big part of it is that there is a lot of fabircation needed and people just don't want to take the time to do it.

Comment

• odd thing is that if you search local threads you'll see random pics of 'yota and nissans trucks at drift events. there was a guy on DC that drifted his tocoma for past 2 years ... his vids were fun to watch. no where at the caliber of a silvia or hachi driver ... but still neat.

Comment

• its now 2008

and i will be in F D 2009 with a 1990 nissan d21 aka hardbody mini truck, to all those that never did it i did

Comment

• uh, who are you?? You went through the pro-am series and got your FD license? If no, how do you think you are going to be in FD in 09?

Comment

• Originally posted by sikend6985 View Post
                    and i will be in F D 2009 with a 1990 nissan d21 aka hardbody mini truck, to all those that never did it i did

Comment

• uh, who are you?? You went through the pro-am series and got your FD license? If no, how do you think you are going to be in FD in 09
                      that was the easy part i cliped the rear and got to switch the rear end for an s13 you can drift with leaf springs but i wouldnt

Comment

uh, who are you?? You went through the pro-am series and got your FD license? If no, how do you think you are going to be in FD in 09
                        that was the easy part i cliped the rear and got to switch the rear end for an s13 you can drift with leaf springs but i wouldnt
                        ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay! The question was, do you have your FD license? Not what imaginary modifications have you done to your truck, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Dave

Comment

uh, who are you?? You went through the pro-am series and got your FD license? If no, how do you think you are going to be in FD in 09
                          Why not just do a three or four link and coilovers, or even a torque arm setup? You don't have to lose the live axle.

Comment

• Don't waste your breath, Justin, I just checked the PRO-AM site, SpeedHunters and Google . . . there aren't any truck drifters who are licensed for 09 comp, at all! He's lying.

-Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by hunterd557 View Post
                              Don't waste your breath, Justin, I just checked the PRO-AM site, SpeedHunters and Google . . . there aren't any truck drifters who are licensed for 09 comp, at all! He's lying.

-Dave
                              Yeah, just realized it was the same fool. His last post confused me for a moment.

But, still, if you were going to use a pickup, a three link or torque arm setup would be enough and you don't have to get rid of the live axle. I still eventually want to do a 4.0L or Turbo 2.3L Ranger "Drift-Up" someday.

Comment

• As long as you plan on changing the motor. 'Cause I will tell you this, the stock Ranger motors are GUTLESS (I have one and it's nicknames the gutless wonder). And yes I'm saying this knowing you said 4.0L.

Comment

Working...
                                X