No announcement yet.

FORMULA DRIFT Long Beach, CA - April 6-7 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need tickets so I can show off my Rotary Attack T-shirt this time! I can't wait! I need some burning rubber smells to keep me going!!!!! LADY TO LOCK!

Comment

61 days away!

Comment

Counting down!!!!

Comment

I would like to win a free ticket for my friend. He has been my best friend in college and has always been there for me and helped me to get through a few hard times. I had a few difficult times in college, and he was the one helped me to pull through and I will always be greatful and loyal to him for it. He is also a big fan of drifting and Formula D. We have a plan to start a drifting team together, but money is too tight right now. I have tried to get him to come to events in the past, but he simply can not afford to spend the money. He will be getting married this May and I would like to win this ticket as a surprise for him as a wedding gift. Right now, he does not have a lot of money to spend and getting this free ticket for him will show how much I appreciate everything he has done for me. I realize he could enter the contest himself, but I would like to win this for him as a surprise.

Comment

53 more days

Comment

the event schedule was added to the first post

Comment

I Love Long Beach! Round 1 is always a blast because it's the start of it all. Rookies are always killing it in this round and I think Long Beach really shows who's gonna have a good season. All the new cars and adjustments are revealed and it really shows off, how it's gonna come in for play for the drivers. I really wanna see how the new ft-86 is gonna do in competition. One thing I feel seperates this round from the rest is the vibe and energy you get from being straight up outdoors and in the streets. Having the view of the hotels and the beach is just something else. I will love some tickets because, this start of the year hasen't worked out so well for me financially.
                Last edited by tougekids; 02-23-2012, 09:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Pick me!!!

I deserve to go because I just graduated college! I am from Fresno, CA (4 hours away from LBC) and would love to attend the event. Unfortunately, though I am a college grad (Fall 2011) I am barely scraping by. Central California has a horrible unemployment rate: Fresno County, 16.2 percent. The U.S. unemployment rate is 8.5 percent. We have it bad here and good jobs are like finding a needle in a haystack.

My point is I would love to attend the LBC Formula Drift event, as it would be my first drift even ever. It would really help to be able to receive free tickets to go. If I do win the tickets, I will definitely attend the event. However, if I do not, I may not go because of the financial reasons.

I am looking forward to seeing the lifestyle and taking a ton of pictures, but mostly making memories of an awesome time. For once, it would be great to see the event live, rather than from YouTube videos. I'd like to hear the tires breaking loose on the asphalt, the smell of smoke from melted tires and the cheer of the crowd. It sounds great.

Win or lose, thanks for the chance to win free tickets! I'm sure the tickets will help those 10 people have a great time.

Cite: http://www.centralvalleybusinesstime.../001/?ID=20225

Comment

I deserve this ticket because I want to know that 559s2k will be safe driving those 4 hours down and back. 559s2k is a great guy. Everything he stated is true to the bone. I know everyone is hurting when it comes to budgeting, but the Central Valley is in horrible shape. I’d like tickets too if possible to join him. It is a 4 hour drive and it would be nice to drive down to Long Beach to attend this event. This would also be my first drift event. I am looking forward to seeing all the models, cars and drifting lifestyle.

Thanks for the chance to win the tickets.

Comment

March 15 will be the LAST day to enter the contest. After March 15th we will request updates to help select the winners.

Thank you

Comment

OMG!!!!! Can't wait!!!! Ps to my post: Because I have drifting.com sticker on my bumper! ^^y!

Comment

I have never been to a professional drifting competition like this one. I gotten into drifting a few years back my friend took to me a car meets and drift/touge sessions in Whittier, CA. It was the best. Ever since that day I have been wanting to buy a 240sx or and mx5 to drift and go to car meets. If I were to win this, it would be a great opportunity to glance into the world of professional drifting.

Comment

Reminder: Round 1 is about 4 weeks away

Comment

Give one to a kid in the "Make a Wish Foundation"

Comment

LADY TO LUCK??? Can't wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X