X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good PC Drifting Games?

not sure if things like this are supposed to go here

but still, is there any?

i've tried a few games such as NFS series and microsoft reallisport, there arent good on simluating the drifting part.

i know there is GT3 for ps2, but for PC plz
    Last edited by nndgll; 08-02-2003, 08:04 PM.

let's see... there SIDE BY SIDE. for ps1/ PC japan only 60 for that, but very hard to find
    initial d ps1 japan only 50 for that
    intial d battle stage (or something like that) ps2 japan only, runs you 80 for that

Comment

thx man
      i guess i'll try some ps1 emulaters

Comment

Live For Speed on for PC is an exellent game for drifting. It was originally made for grip racing, but the realistic physics allow you to drift with the right setup. You can get the demo @ LiveForSpeed.net

Comment

Haha, I can`t believe Im looking at a thread that is about 10 years old!!!

Comment

I'm glad you bumped this, I've never heard of LFS until now.

Comment

R-Factor is a good one too.
              Look up youtube vids of drifting with that game.

There are tons of downloadable tracks including replicas of Japan Mountain roads and InitialD roads.

I HIGHLY recommend using a wheel from Logitech or Fanatec.

If your tech savy then you can install your own handbrake.

Comment

I got LFS and Rfactor like playing on ebisu.. but have not touched it in a bit I play GT5 mostly when the time allows.

Playing with a fellow D1SL driver the other day. about to jump Minami lol.

Comment

nice projection setup! I'm surprised that little table is holding up to the G25 or 27(can't tell) and not breaking off cause of the force feedback(happened to me). Where is your handbrake though? I can help if you want to know how to get one modded into your wheel setup.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGameHit View Post
                    I got LFS and Rfactor like playing on ebisu.. but have not touched it in a bit I play GT5 mostly when the time allows.

Playing with a fellow D1SL driver the other day. about to jump Minami lol.

cool ,i like it

Comment

Working...
                    X