NW Area...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Area...

...I was just wondering if there were any people from the NorthWest. Washington, Oregon, Idaho area. I'm located in Seattle and I know there are some drifters down in Portland but none up here in Seattle. Just trying to get a feel.

hey dude- im from portland but im slightly removed.... in korea right now (sigh) you know the drifters in portland? i havnt seen any, and im always lookin for a good place to drive.

Comment

hmmm..

hit up my friend gary @ hachiroku.net there from tha north west too...

Comment

Originally posted by josh18_2k
        hey dude- im from portland but im slightly removed.... in korea right now (sigh) you know the drifters in portland? i havnt seen any, and im always lookin for a good place to drive.
        I know some indirectly... I have a friend from NWStreetracing.com (fellow moderator) that's really into drifting and him and some of his friends drift. I'll try to find the video of them drifting...

Gary@hachiroku.net , eh??? Maybe he can help me find a friend of mine an Hachi Roku. My friend REALLY wants one but is having a hard time finding one for sale up here in Seattle.

Comment

Re:

Gary Here.

Did someone say my name..... There is a meet this Sunday at Krispy Kreme in Tacoma. There are going to be a few of the local guys there to just hang out and have some dougnuts and maybe some food later. For more details go to http://www.hachiroku.net \
          and check out the forums or here is a link

http://www.hachiroku.net/forums/inde...ct=ST&f=3&t=7&

As far as an 86 goes I know of a few that are prolly up for sale. If you show up to the meet I am sure you will get lots of help. You can also email me anytime at Thelight49@hotmail.com

Gary
          www.Hachiroku.net

Comment

Alrighty, I'll be there. I'll go to your website and fine out what time you guys are meeting also. What's the plan though for the night??? (I guess I could get that from the site also). Well, I'll be there with a friend of mine because I threw a rod.

Comment

Working...
            X