No announcement yet.

I found a digital camera in the woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnnnnn yo, that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is CRAZY! The eyes are one thing...yeh maybe there's bats and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in the woods, but the bigfoot and the skull, noooo that's some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* right there...dude don't ever go back and go throw that camera in a lake...haha I ain't playin though...

Comment

Ok john your scarring the little ones. dont go tellin them the storie of bull run eather.

And if ya didnt know that looks allot like some of the devil worshiper pix we get here in the office.

Comment

you want to sell that camera?

Comment

That is one hell of a big wtf. Even if it is a big joke it is a good one. Where is that? I think I see a vacation comming, besides all that stuff it looks like a very nice place.
          Last edited by LOVMUFN; 09-07-2004, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Pretty cool pics John... but I'm gonna have to call B.S. on these pics. They look staged and photoshopped. In every photo there is "something". Most of them have a bat/monkey creature somewhere in the photo. I really like the ones with the hunched over d00d in the background though. Submit those photos to like the Enquirer or some sh*t. Make some money on the digital fakeness.

Comment

you guys are so paranoid

looks like a predator.
              Last edited by Ripper; 09-07-2004, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Makes me wonder what happend to the guy that owned the camera?!

Comment

After looking at the picture and the surroundings I think I know what the "spooky standing thing" is. The photo was taken through the floor of a fire tower. I'm betting this is the reflection of a park ranger in a rain parka watching for fires. Unless creepy monsters like clothes with hoods.

Comment

this is old hoax man... people wake up and smell the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*..
                    this is one of the many floating around the web..
                    http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...ic=144008&st=0
                    if you scroll up to page 24 or 25 it leads you to the original poster admitting it's a school project..

catmonkey hmm....

Comment

I still want to go there, it looks real nice. Looks like oregon/washington area. The thing I have notaced about the pictures is that the fod on most of them has a universal pattern and is infront of EVERYTHING in the picture... fake fog... it is easy to see this in the one with the thing in the trees. The guy is also all one texture where as the trees and the leaves all have multi textured surfaces. I think it is a pretty cool hoax and a well done school project.

"looks like a predator" I was thinking the same thing. Where is Arnold with the big gun blasting the hell out of the forrest?

Comment

Look at this one, ha ha!
                        Attached Files

Comment

i love photoshop

Comment

No one else saw this?
                            Attached Files

Comment

After doing some research on other forums, I found out these guys are named "Catspiders." How cute!
                              Attached Files

Comment

In addition to the already pointed out head-in-the-window there is what looks to be another monster on the side.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X