Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04 Aerio SX Drift

Dan The Drifter (13MB)

that was the stupidest thing i have ever seen. the more i see *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like this the more i start to lose my love for the sport. it doesnt get worse than a ricer with a bone stock suzuki aero with vinyl graphics on the side just pulling the handbrake and spinning around a couple of times and then calling it "drifting". gawd makes me wanna die.

Comment

that was by far the biggest waste of bandwidth, and just plain time. this kid should be killed.

Comment

muhahahaha, God, ahahahhhhahahhahha!!!!!! Dude, he the Fuggin best drifter!!! DDDDDDD

Comment

The sad thing is thats about half the "drifter" population here in Atlanta. Go 5 miles from my house and you'll see cavaliers, focii(focuses?) and maximas trying to do that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. They always seems to have some big vinyl graphic that says something like, "INTIMIDATOR" or "BORN2DRIFT" across their windshield though. Breaks my heart.

Comment

that was horrible... Half the clip wad the stupid intro...Horrible FR drift too... More like hey i have an e-brake and no brain. Get and honda civic hatch like an eg-6 of something if you want to do that shiz. Sorry about the thrash but vid was a waist.

Comment

Behold! The 5 mph Drift!

Comment

Zero, dont you mean FF drift?

Comment

Nice drift...... "slowly walks out the door"

Comment

That can't be real. Nobody can be that queer.

Comment

wow, that was the worst thing ever, i am speechless

Comment

that hurt me to watch.

Comment

...wtf...all i can say is that he needs to get beat down by orido and tsuchiya ^_^
                          Attached Files

Comment

terrible

Comment

Sweet jeebs that's lame. There's just nothing else you can say about that.

B-Wurm

Comment

Working...
                              X