No announcement yet.

New England Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem man, my car is not working either. I will probably show up in my jeep. It would be great if some of you guys could come down. I wanted to discuss what everyone was doing. Maybe some places we can drift and such. I recently learned of the CTdrifting.com community. Great bunch of guys that just had a meet (That was about 10min from the mass boarder!!!)

They will be having some events next season so I hope that we can all get down there.

Anyone object to changing the time of our meet to 6pm on the 10th? I get out of work so what will work out for me. Also, I have not heared anything from the guy in salem, so we might change the place if we don't hear from him. Anyone have any suggestions? Nashua is really close to me and a bunch of you guys live there. Maybe some place there?

Comment

• well i will talkt to matt and see whats up we need to get togeather tho well i still need to do the brakes on my car so i gotta go you all know my im

Comment

• I talked to Matt and he said it was ok. He used to live near me so we are good friends. I think we are just waiting on the word from the guy in salem.

Comment

• ok cool if i am online let me know

Comment

• Good news, looks like the GT4 will be back this weekend!! so I will be bringing it to the meet at this point.

Check it out: 1995 Celica GT-Four

Comment

• Hey guys, anyone have an idea for where in Nashua we should have this? Some place that we can get out of the cold, get a bit to eat, and not have to pay a lot... Open to suggestions...

Comment

• There is a meet being put together on ToyotaNaiton.com

http://toyotanation.com/forum/t106582.html

if everyone likes, we can just combine them.

Comment

• Too bad nothing happened. I guess we will have to wait until spring when people actually want to drive.

Comment

• I am interested, but still working on getting car back on street. Her turbo wasn't balanced properly and came apart, delaying me a few days.

Comment

• Don't worry man. I was not too energetic in having the meet since my car is under 2 ft of snow now. I am driving the jeep for the winter.

Look for a meet in the spring defenitly.

Comment

• check out my teams website

www.freewebs.com/shadowartstuning

sign the guest book, and let me know what you think of it!

thanks,
                        Rich

Comment

• NH Drifter u have a drift team thats what up im jus startin to get into drifting jus lookin for people to learn from i dont have a car yet lost my liscense for speeding lol i have a race team goin for when i get my liscense back o yea by the way i live in manchester

Comment

• someone count me in, im in swansea ma. im running a 93 R1 FD! 400whp with meth injection dying to get out there.

Comment

• Looking to start drifting, again,

Moved back from SFL 5 years ago, and looking to start drifting again,
                              had drift for 4 years there, I have experience just looking for a few good people to start something here in MA, im have a location to do so.... Hit me up if interested....

leoroyal2011@yahoo.com

PEACE!

Comment

Working...
                              X