uphill vs downhill vs my fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soultron View Post
    He's none of those guys. His name is Robert Paulson.
    I new sombody would give you up. Hey soultron, I kinda thought you were the snitch in the group thanks pal.

Comment

Jesus after all this failrider is still consistently failing at both grammar and logic. This has to be some kind of a record!

Comment

Phalerider Is Done With Forums. Thanks And Goodbye
        Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Are you always this dense?

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
              Are you always this dense?
              what do you mean? Oh, wait a minuet. I understand some of you guys are still kinda young. Most of you probly still use the words, Hate, enemy in conjunction with racing. That will change. Ya see kid I don't hate any of you or consider anybody on earth my "enemy". I respect all of you as drivers because you support the sport in your own way and I love that and I don't know you as people, yet. I still have to correct my 15 yr old son on this at times. Those emotions cloud judgement and hinder driving ability. Besides this was all for my entertainment and to help pass a long week at work and thank you all for that.

However if you look back in this thread you'll see that my first question was driving related. and my not have been totally clear, but was very cut and dry either way. The very next responses were extremly disrespecful and uncalled for. If my experiance was fake soley based on the judgement of the 20 or so active members of this site. Only because they wernet there. Than I guess every "story" on the web is fake.

See, it was at that point when I was "voted fake" that it became an issue of person to person respect. I can garuntee three things.

1. In the off chance that any of you would have said "vote fake" to my face it would have been in a respectfull manner, the same as I would do for any of you. Not to mention I listen to ALL advise good or bad.

2. If you talk to me like you type to me. I would split your fú¢king wig.

3 My spelling sucks.

but I guess the web is new territory in the realm of common decency and maby people are allow to say something to a man that they would normally lock the car doors if they saw me in a mall parking lot. I love assumptions.

But, Hate? No, I have to know you to hate you and I've never considered anyone a "enemy". Like I said I'm from NY and I love a good argument so keep it coming untill I find a way to delete my account.

as far as the wheel is concerned, Show and Prove.

Comment

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phalerider View Post
                  what do you mean? Oh, wait a minuet. I understand some of you guys are still kinda young. Most of you probly still use the words, Hate, enemy in conjunction with racing. That will change. Ya see kid I don't hate any of you or consider anybody on earth my "enemy". I respect all of you as drivers because you support the sport in your own way and I love that and I don't know you as people, yet. I still have to correct my 15 yr old son on this at times. Those emotions cloud judgement and hinder driving ability. Besides this was all for my entertainment and to help pass a long week at work and thank you all for that.

However if you look back in this thread you'll see that my first question was driving related. and my not have been totally clear, but was very cut and dry either way. The very next responses were extremly disrespecful and uncalled for. If my experiance was fake soley based on the judgement of the 20 or so active members of this site. Only because they wernet there. Than I guess every "story" on the web is fake.

See, it was at that point when I was "voted fake" that it became an issue of person to person respect. I can garuntee three things.

1. In the off chance that any of you would have said "vote fake" to my face it would have been in a respectfull manner, the same as I would do for any of you. Not to mention I listen to ALL advise good or bad.

2. If you talk to me like you type to me. I would split your fú¢king wig.

3 My spelling sucks.

but I guess the web is new territory in the realm of common decency and maby people are allow to say something to a man that they would normally lock the car doors if they saw me in a mall parking lot. I love assumptions.

But, Hate? No, I have to know you to hate you and I've never considered anyone a "enemy". Like I said I'm from NY and I love a good argument so keep it coming untill I find a way to delete my account.

as far as the wheel is concerned, Show and Prove.
                  Oh yeah this is the part where you poke out your bottom lip and say "Thats not what i was talking about!!". Yes it was, sorry kid I had you read from the git, I do this for a living. Readin suckers that is.

Comment

I do this for a living. Readin suckers that is.
                    I thought you delivered mattresses for a living? ;-)
                    Last edited by akuma S14; 03-30-2008, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• what I do for a living and who I am as a person has alway been two different things. besides the mattres thing is very temporary. either way I've never let my job define me as a man.

Comment

• yes but your job is what you do for a living? Am I not correct? So I may be arguing semantics with you, but it is what it is. Besides I was being sarcastic. Since you wanna be friends... you'll have to get used to that.
                        Everybody gotta make money somehow, so I don't really care what you do as long as you can put food on the table for your kids. Now lets get back to spittin' flames! Your from Jersey right? The Nets suck yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by soultron View Post
                          He's none of those guys. His name is Robert Paulson.
                          YOU JUST BROKE THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB... not to mention project mayhem. tyler is going to be most displeased.

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                            yes but your job is what you do for a living? Am I not correct? So I may be arguing semantics with you, but it is what it is. Besides I was being sarcastic. Since you wanna be friends... you'll have to get used to that.
                            Everybody gotta make money somehow, so I don't really care what you do as long as you can put food on the table for your kids. Now lets get back to spittin' flames! Your from Jersey right? The Nets suck yo!

Sorry man, wouldnt know a football if it hit me in the mouth, so I guess the nets suck. Now, if you were to insult world superbike or motogp. then I'd have to call the crew roll out! Valintino Rossi will ALWAYS be the doctor!!!! And miguel Duhamel will always be the god.

I dunna, I guess theres nothing wrong with being your job. I've just been happier since i drew the separation between the two. That's not to say I havent "played the roll". I did autopsies for five years and I played the scary all black mortician all the way. NO, I wasnt a mortician but nobody askes too many questions when you have a decomposing body in a plastic bag. Good times.

Comment

• for the first time in the whole thread I have to say I agree with you - Valentino Rossi is the MAN. But I am more of a Kenny Roberts / Kevin Schwantz kinda guy. I love the old school bikers.

Comment

• I honestly have no idea what just happened here.
                                Lying Black man
                                Enraged Black man
                                Signal lost black man
                                Angry Black man give coordinates
                                Angry Black man happy?
                                I have no clue.
                                __________________________________________________ _______________
                                SWAMPLAND

Comment

Working...
                                X