Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodland
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kalik; 07-29-2004, 11:49 AM.

Comment

those are all realy good!

Comment

flat not camo

I like the flat finishes

But not the camo, except for on the RX-7 its awsome

Comment

wow very nice bro, yeah i know where yah got that image from... you say yah need high quality photos? of camo? or the car. those are awesome though dude... but they need to be a smaller pattern on the car

Thrillz

Comment

The camo was poor quality. I used the car from urban racer because it was high quality. I like the larger splotch areas. The Japanese camo is a closer splotch pattern, as seen on the RX7 and the Miata. After doing these this morning, I sat back and said, you know what, I AM going to do a camo on my car but now I can't decide which one I like best. Hehhehe

Yeah if I was painting this myself. I would definatley use larger patterns. I t would be too much work spraying tiny patterns. I wonder if I did this with regular camp paint from say wal-mart. Could I then clearcoat it to look like that Rx7 so it can be shiny.
            Last edited by Kalik; 07-29-2004, 11:51 AM.

Comment

yeah i think the desert camo might need a smaller splotch patern the rest look good...

yah can paint it with rattle can and clear it.. but you risk contaminating the clear coat, its not expensive to buy a cheap $50 gun and spend like $100 on good paint... or ask a painter the hardest part is the prep most painters, like myself, will shoot a base for nothing if all the prep is done... plus the gun gives you much much better control and lines..
              Thrillz

Comment

instead of a clear coat look, why not the natural carbon fiber look? match it with a camo paint job, it'll make the car look "tough"

Comment

Post that Mustang, I want to see it. I think a Camo Mustang would be awesome, I also think it is Drift battle ready right out of the box. So post it, I want to see it.

Comment

camo vip
                    Attached Files

Comment

another angle
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zanos
                        camo vip
                        That looks nothing like VIP. That car is like jungle rice.

Comment

notice the wide fender flares, the neon green tailpipes that aim upward, the external oil cooler, the limo tail thingie....looks pretty VIP too me

Comment

more like crazy armed forces bosozoku.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                              notice the wide fender flares, the neon green tailpipes that aim upward, the external oil cooler, the limo tail thingie....looks pretty VIP too me
                              Thats true, it has all the qualitys of a real VIP ride. But this car is down right fugly!

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
                                Thats true, it has all the qualitys of a real VIP ride. But this car is down right fugly!
                                Naw, that's bosozoku, not VIP. And I actually like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X