No announcement yet.

bleached tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm... i doubt it. but then again i dont think it would be good to breathe in burned bleach so i would steer clear of actually doing it.

Comment

<- (highschooler says) tray sliding eh.........

Comment

this is awesome! so if you do a burnout with bleach on ur tires it will giv u extra grip? maybe they could put bleach or that dishwasher paste stuff (with lots of sodium hypochlorite, the stuff in bleach [hehe im a member of rotteneggs.com]) in the burnout pits instead of water at the track or for drift events so the length of ur burnout could drastically adjust ur grip. should u let it burn or just until smoke comes out or nothing at all? Also, the reason why bleach burns is because when the water evaporates from the bleach, you are left with sodium hypochlorite which is an oxidiser so the rubber in the tire ignites much easier and much more violently.

Comment

If you are talking to me. Actually I'm not an highschooler...I graduated college 2 years ago for your information. I was just stating that it was funny someone brought that up, cause when I was a junior in HS people would do that with there FF cars to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
            <- (highschooler says) tray sliding eh.........
            Hahah my 22 year old buddy was doing that... hAHAHAAHAHAHA

ROFFLES..

Matt.

Comment

with V8 XY along with s13 and r32
              and i have never used bleach, but by doin stupid stuff wid the V8 XY i found if u can soften ur tyres with kero (it make some kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* burnouts) and that detergent (eg. dish washing liquid) can light up ur tyres in flames!

Comment

Working...
              X