Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Tickets to HIN Long Beach

FREE Tickets to HIN Long Beach
    Win Tickets to HIN Long Beach! A total of 10 tickets will be given away for this event. For more detail send an email to info@racetunedimports.com

HIN Long Beach
    Long Beach Convention Center - Long Beach, CA
    5/24/2003
    300 East Ocean Boulevard
    Long Beach, CA 90802

Wow

wow tickets to Long Beach, California. Hot Import Nights

Comment

i want to go, pick me, why are you still reading this? i want to go...

Comment

Oh, Im just shocked to think Ive never been to an import show and that Long Beach is where some of my relatives are

Comment

never?

shyreminiscer - Oh, Im just shocked to think Ive never been to an import show and that Long Beach is where some of my relatives are
          damn, there fun out here, the girls, the cars, the girls, the giveaways, the girls, the people (especially the girls). oh man your missing out!

Comment

My friend went to one in Long Beach and he told me it was ok..he also said the same thing girls,girls, and girls...dang I wish I could have gone with him

Comment

yes!

shyreminiscer - My friend went to one in Long Beach and he told me it was ok..he also said the same thing girls,girls, and girls
              your friend is right... girls girls GIRLS! this is tha best part of the show! o yea, theres some cars there too...

Comment

Working...
              X