Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D "IRWINDALE" October 16th - 17th 2009

FORMULA DRIFT IRWINDALE October 16th - 17th 2009

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.

Drifting.com is probably the only thread I follow up on a daily basis. I believe that communication and understanding within the sport can help achieve a wide spread audience. So far, it is working.
    My avatar is from a pic with Ken Gushi at Irwindale. While waiting to take the pic, a lady was waiting with her ~10('ish) year old son in front of me. I waited patiently behind her (even though I arrived first) and right when it was her turn she said to me in a firm voice, "Excuse me, my son is before you."
    That bothered me. I have seen this sport grow from its infancy (or at least in America) to what it is today. I deserve more than just standing back and letting the Brady bunch (or any typical family) take the place of where I am today in drifting.
    Or do I?
    I didn't comment back to the lady. I respectfully gestured for them to go ahead. Take my place. This 10 year old kid could love drifting just as much as I do. He could grow up and be the next World Champ and make it his career.

*If you don't buy my story, then at least know that I paid $5 at D1 Anaheim for a bottled water. I'll take any sympathy I can get.

Please give me free tickets (x2) if possible. I am going to this event one way or another. And that kid better hope that his mom doesn't cut in front of me again or I'll pawn their a$$es! (j/k)..but seriously, the story is true. And I do respect any fan who loves drifting just as much as I do.

Comment

Well, here we go....

My inlaws live mere minutes from that track.

It would give me a great excuse to take the wife home to visit them and give me an even better excuse to leave her there for the day.

Har Har Har!

If you could pair it up for me, I could take a friend...

Comment

to everyone else,

please apply ASAP, Irwindale Tickets ALWAYS taken up fast

Comment

You know I'm locked and loaded for this one.

Comment

I'll take a ticket, two for sure if it's possible.

I'll be driving from Utah as always, probably just straight there, see the event, and leave right after. Shenanigans will happen as always, the car will probably break down, all that usual road trip stuff really.

Comment

My girlfriend just got back home from Korea. She has never been to a drifting event before (or even so cal for that matter) but I know once she goes she will become a drift fanatic like me! It would be fun for the two of us to go together.

Comment

I have been trying to get registered with this site for about 6 months now but for some reason it would not let me, finally it works! I have missed out on all the other free ticket offers you guys have had and would really like to go to Formula drift for the first time I went to D1gp in Anaheim and was dissapointed. I would like to see what a real drift even should be like. Please please pick me,I think going to Formula D is the last thing to keep my sanity.

Comment

Hook me up son!!

Check it out by the time FD hits "THE HOUSE OF DRIFT" i should have paid off my speeding ticket i got in 2004 that i just found out i had. The ticket is/was $1200. So hooking me up a with a pair of tickets would be freaking awesome. Free tickets or not im still ganna be at irwindale but i rather use the $60(ticket money) to buy food, beer and of course some Drifting.com t-shirts

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
                    Check it out by the time FD hits "THE HOUSE OF DRIFT" i should have paid off my speeding ticket i got in 2004 that i just found out i had. The ticket is/was $1200. So hooking me up a with a pair of tickets would be freaking awesome. Free tickets or not im still ganna be at irwindale but i rather use the $60(ticket money) to buy food, beer and of course some Drifting.com t-shirts
                    We should get you down for at least 1 ticket.

Comment

For each ticket i get thats how many shirts im buying. hahahahaha. j/k im still buying at least 2 shirts.

Comment

My dad came all the way out from North Carolina for round 1 and I let him know about this contest on drifting.com ( talk to him almost everyday about the latest on here ) He told me if I win some tickets he'll come out for the final! It would be really awesome for him to see Irwindale in the flesh and a great way for him to wrap up the season after seeing the first round. Help a family bond

Comment

I havent been at any drifting event and I'm from Indonesia and living in town.

Comment

So am I getting a pair or what? Theres only a hand full of people that want tickets. Im kinda surprised more people dont want FREE tickets.

Comment

Count me in for 2 also. The HOUSE of DRIFT is going to have its roof set on fire this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X