• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Road Atlanta , May 11 - 12 2012

Formula D Road Atlanta , May 11 - 12 2012
    http://formulad.com/schedule/pro-cha...ad-atlanta.php

10 FREE TICKETS Formula D Road Atlanta , May 11 - 12 2012

Seating is RESERVED so if you going with more than one guest this contest is NOT recommend. If you are going with a guest then they need to enter the contest.

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you doing to make fans aware of this event?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

22 days away

Comment

I go every year, take bomb as$ pictures and make controversial posts.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
        I go every year, take bomb as$ pictures and make controversial posts.
        thank you,

What can you do to help bring new fans to Round 2?

Comment

i try my hardest to go every year, and with this year with me trying to make my 240 that much more competitive, it would be a great appreciation to win this. im drifting the day after formula d, so im trying to use money to buy tires and things. but i am constantly telling people to come out to road atlanta with us every year, and every time, im always bringing different people with me and its always opening their eyes to how professional drifting really is, that its not all just street sliding and shenanigans

Comment

^What he said. Seriously, I take like 6 new people every year.

Comment

I've always wanted to go to Drift Atlanta, but never have had the money. I always have wanted to see how they Tandem drift or manage to keep just far enough apart almost hypnotic lol... Now this year I had a chance to go for the first time and Just found out my wife is 12weeks pregnant. Although I am very happy I am also saddened for I must put my priorities for family first. So once again I will not have the money to attend in 2012
              I ask you please if you should have a ticket left over if you could think of me.
              Thanks

Comment

I know many of people will be their to take photos but I also am looking forward to getting shots myself. I am a OG retired Mod from our local forum ImportAtlanta.com and represent to the fullest. Id like to get myself and the forum some great photos and to get good coverage for all those unable to show or less fortunate to attend. I already have a group of friends attending and I am trying to get more to also I just hope to be able to attend the event myself :/
                I live just around the corner 20min from Road Atlanta so the scene and Drifting is nothing new to me and I love it. Even though I have never been to a Formula Drift event yet I have always heard great things from friends and family who have been and im so jealous. As I stated before due to being a soon to be father I am out of budget for purchasing event tickets. So if you guys can in any way help me out and hook me up you will get plenty of coverage from me on ImportAtlanta.
                I don't care if I have a Boy or girl either way they will be taught about Drifting and Formula Drift so that's +1 member to the following on my end

Comment

I would love one ticket for both days, since i haven't been approved for a media pass i'll even put a drifting.com logo on the vid!

Comment

I wanna go see my new favorite FD driver this year "Daigo Saito", the man took a podium spot on his first ever round at FD (yeah he’s a D1 champ, but FD & D1 couldn’t be anymore different) also a new car and no V8 in it. Did I mention I love inline six engines.

I want to see what the man can do in Road Atlanta with the high speed entry and I wish to see it life. I never been to RD2 in ATL because I live in New Jersey. I been to the last 3 rounds in NJ since 2009 after I watch a drift demo on Englishtown at a HIN event on the same year (2009) there was Chris Forsberg and Matt Waldin on their 350Zs, I got hooked ever since.

This Year I want to try and attend all 3 east coast events, it would be really great with i could get the tickets being that i have to drive down there, and gas aint cheap.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

Comment

At this rate, you better give 2 tickets to each entrant.

Comment

I would like to go because only 1% of the atendees do not speak any English.

I am the 99%. Occupy Atlanta.

Comment

Any decisions made yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
                            At this rate, you better give 2 tickets to each entrant.
                            I'm down with that

Comment

Can I please have a free ticket? I've been every year except last year. I only missed last year because I was graduating from college. I'm one of the team rowdy dudes that bring signs. I'll make a drifting.com sign if I get tickets. Thanks guys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X