No announcement yet.

I Clutch-Kick Every Corner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a.) my fault about the double posting.. had no idea it was frowned upon lol b.) damn boxmod.. thats a crazy resume... thats awesome.. good luck on getting to Formula D.. do you ever make the trip to englishtown? and what about you BigGame lol are you going to be in the states this summer

Comment

i have been to E-town as a judge with NOPI in 2008, but not to drive no. If I can make some magic happen, I will be at XDC there.

Comment

Nice resume Jason. I want to slide at E-town. All my dude bros from back in MD/VA/PA are killing it there... loos so fun.

Comment

yea it would be cool seeing people that I talk to on here at an event...

Comment

i like this thread,alot of useful information

Comment

1.) I FIXED MY E-BRAKE!! 2.) Club Loose coming up on the 10THH PreRegister!

Comment

cool bro lots of cool guys there man you will learn alot.. get ride alongs bro so you can feel the drift.

Comment

Since you all are on the subject of initiations, a welded diff will make hand braking more efficient right?

Comment

Hmmm. Ive been under the impression that clutch kicking is bad techique. Idk.

Comment

Thread's last post is a year old. And why would clutch kicking be a bad technique?

Comment

I forgot who it was i saw talking about clutch kicking. Long time ago though. i think it was something about it can break your drivetrain form the continuose shock.

Comment

its the same as when you drag race it. clutch kicking isn't that bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X