No announcement yet.

gt4 car list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy shat, so thats how many cars total?

Comment

No trueno? its nice to have a levin this time but cut the trueno? SAD....

Comment

19. Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86) ‘85

is that what your looking for?

Let me say one more time though, (because I hate rumor starting) I found this list just doing a google search of some dudes website. It looks like a legit list to me, but you never know. personaly i think the lack of an s13 is not just a bummer but kinda fishy, and the more I think about it, the more I would have thought there would be D1 cars in gt4. But anyway, just letting you know. If this is the list though, the game is gonna be pretty dang sweet.

also at the begining of the list the guy said "so far" which probably means that the good folks at polyphony are saving some suprises for us. ::cross fingers everyone::

Comment

#19 is a levin not a trueno. Yes it is still an AE86 but it would have been nice to still have a trueno... if this list is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Z S13
            holy shat, so thats how many cars total?
            Originally posted by snowblind
            I dont know if its for real but I like it so far.....

GT4 Car list Total Cars so far: (780)

wow deluxe247. it's JUICY J! btw, when does GT4 come out? i plan to buy it for my cousin.

Comment

the guy at gamecrazy said around dec or jan.

Comment

I heard it was coming out in November, but knowing me I'm completely wrong.

Comment

dude atleast 1/4 of those cars don't even exist, where'd u get that list from?? did u make it up or what?

Comment

two words, kia rio

Comment

*OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!*

today my local game shop said i can pick up my copy of GT4 on 10/20/04, and thats supposed to be final...thats when they should get the first shippment!

all i can say is YATTA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thats sooner than what I heard, so I hope Im wrong and your right. plus thats my BIRTHDAY w00tz0rzz!!

oh240se; which cars are you talking about that dont exist? there are some concept cars on the list but other than that....

Comment

Originally posted by snowblind
                          thats sooner than what I heard, so I hope Im wrong and your right. plus thats my BIRTHDAY w00tz0rzz!!
                          sweet!! thats only 2 days before my b-day!!

Comment

There's no way that that list is real - any racing game from Japan needs to have the S13 and AE86, they make up half of the drift cars out there!

There's no way they'd cut them from the lineup.

BTW - I saw a promo box in a store almost a month ago for 10/21

Comment

well there is finally more BMW's. but where are the Prancing Horse's? It would be sweet if they added tunner cars. Such as Top Screet, MCR, Greedy, ect. Or maybe some aero upgrades.

Comment

FAKE!

This may be some relief for you guys. I checked on some other gaming forums and websites, and it said that car list is a fake...If you're not sure go to ign.com and check out their picture section, you know if it's in there or not...

Comment

Working...
                                X