ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(FEEDBACK) CAR MAGAZINES, Which Do You Read? And Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) CAR MAGAZINES, Which Do You Read? And Why?

(FEEDBACK) CAR MAGAZINE, Which Do You Read?

just a few examples..

www.dragsport.com/
    www.importtuner.com
    www.modified.com
    www.pasmag.com
    www.superstreetonline.com

www.dragsport.com

superstreetonline.com

Think I still have a couple Super Streets from back in '09...also the last time I ever grabbed a new copy of a car magazine.

Comment

Actually Read:

Grassroots motorsports

Too look at pictures:

D-Sport

But print media dead lol.

Comment

Turbo or Access Unlimited Mag

Comment

Wait...the magazine where they're like..."Hey fool! I'm media, I don't care if it's your event, I don't car if it's your car, don't mess with me, I do what I want...I DO WHAT I WANT! I ask girls to take pictures with most of their clothes off and flirt with them so maybe one of the chunky ones will give my insecure a$$ some action...I'll be nice to your face and diss you behind your back while I hang out with all the dudes who wear the same clothes as me and want to swing from my nuts" ...that one?

Comment

only magazine I read/subscribe to is GRM.

I occasionally flip through others at friends houses but they all are written for the lowest common denominator. I do like what S3 is doing these days. www.S3mag.com
            Last edited by delicious steve; 02-04-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Since I'm broke I haven't read any lol I used to like SuperStreet, dsport, modified... but I live in a stuck up part of Atlanta so only mags i see in walgreens are road & track and A dsport magazine i think from march that has a dvd still in it lol .... I did buy superstreets December issue cuz they covered a Drift Event in Puerto Rico from ... may ... Thanks SS for those 2 pages! lol

Comment

My 2 favorite magazines are PAS and Modified.....

.... but i'm slightly biased.

Comment

D-Sport, Grassroots, Hot Rod, and Popular Hot Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE View Post
                    Wait...the magazine where they're like..."Hey fool! I'm media, I don't care if it's your event, I don't car if it's your car, don't mess with me, I do what I want...I DO WHAT I WANT! I ask girls to take pictures with most of their clothes off and flirt with them so maybe one of the chunky ones will give my insecure a$$ some action...I'll be nice to your face and diss you behind your back while I hang out with all the dudes who wear the same clothes as me and want to swing from my nuts" ...that one?
                    LMFAO!!! Soooo true

Comment

whichever magazine includes a good calendar or poster!

a parts guide and detailed tech features are a +

Comment

well I used to read sport compact car... but they axed it. So now I read motoIQ and online mags.

Sometimes I'll pick up a road & track, car and driver or motortrend to see whats going on with new cars but otherwise most import mags are just there for the pretty pictures.

Comment

Car Craft, cause it's aimed at the DIY'er, loads of tech stuff, and builds done a realistic budgets. Hot Rod once in a while, but I don't care for the "built-with-a-blank-check" feature cars.

Comment

NZ Performance Car - http://www.performancecar.co.nz - is pretty strong on the New Zealand drift scene cos they also run the NZ Drift Series/NZ Drift Nationals

Comment

PasMag is the only publication i still buy on the regular, every once in a while Project Car... but i prefer online publications more.

Comment

Working...
                              X