Clear All

Absolutely Great Choice

Comment

new drift judge

ernie does a good job judging drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by wesuri View Post
        ernie does a good job judging drifting.
        Of course he would! He knows how to drift, and what it takes to drift. If he were to approach a competitor anywhere and drop some advice down to them and tell them that their drift line is no good, THEY would listen and do what Ernie says.

It takes a lot of respect to command that kind of authority. Every judge should have that kind of authority.

Comment

Well it's about time!!! I remember (this is going way back) I got a ride along with Ernie at SEMA with Ernie and Ken Gushi and I thought Ernie would go places. I am sure due to some bad luck it didn't happen that way. BUT I hope this is part of his up swing and bigger and badder thing are to come! Congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by silviaguy View Post
            Well it's about time!!! I remember (this is going way back) I got a ride along with Ernie at SEMA with Ernie and Ken Gushi and I thought Ernie would go places. BUT I hope this is part of his up swing and bigger and badder thing are to come! Congrats man.

I was always impressed with Ernie. Go back and watch the first D1 in the US. I still have the picture clear in my mind. Way sideways, lots of smoke on the bank. Ernie at the helm of the Rotura S13.

I know he has this R33 4door Skyline that he has been working on for a while.. just got painted recently.

Comment

courantcom drift

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
              Of course he would! He knows how to drift, and what it takes to drift. If he were to approach a competitor anywhere and drop some advice down to them and tell them that their drift line is no good, THEY would listen and do what Ernie says.

It takes a lot of respect to command that kind of authority. Every judge should have that kind of authority.

victor does a good job judging drifting. no one knows this cause he keeps his deepest drifting comments locked up in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by wesuri View Post
                victor does a good job judging drifting. no one knows this cause he keeps his deepest drifting comments locked up in his head.
                I can only do a good job judging drifting if wesley can show me where C16 comes from again. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X