No announcement yet.

Powersliding vs drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Sobe and I comment on Mrod's level of intelligence, or lack thereof, the best response he can muster is, "I don't care what you think." Yeah, maybe if you stop caring about what the facts are they'll go away...or not, *Censored**Censored**Censored*-clown. Ramoneguru, xler8 is right on this one, listen to him. Mrod is wrong on this one, don't listen to him. As Sobe pointed out, I don't think he knows what an accident is or even what the word means.

Comment

Ramoneguru, xler8 is right on this one, listen to him. Mrod is wrong on this one, don't listen to him. As Sobe pointed out, I don't think he knows what an accident is or even what the word means.
      Thanks for the support VRDjr and others who spoke up, at the end of the day everyone will benifit from more seat time dirfting and then have an understanding of the dynamics involved.

Drifting by anyother name is still a fun exhibition sport, I take it seriously...as in it's seriously fun to do

Peace

Comment

OK dude thats wat i meant but i dont have time to write a fricken novel on some internet forum

Comment

AND as i stated before... i dont care what any of you think

Comment

Ok Xler8, Now that I agree with. More seat time is golden. Point taken and flame out. Thought you were bagging on Foilman and got hot headed. Apologies to you.

As for Mrod. Not to come down on you but if you don't care what any of us think then what the hell are you doing here?

Comment

Well if Mr. L337 took the time to decifer the word "Power Slide" you can clearly see that you would be sliding and/or initiating a slide using power.

Comment

It depends under what circumstances u are using the term power slide.. It could mean u are holding the slide using power.. or u can start sliding unintenntionally because you used to much power, or it can mean ur a rich bastard riding a ferarri around turns flooring it

Comment

Bikes aren't meant to be pedaled backwards. Just let it die.

Comment

My bike pedals backwards lmao

Comment

Originally posted by fsr
                      It's way cooler though
                      amen to that, brother.

Comment

That means stop backpedaling. It's a figure of speach.

Don't think you got that

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                          It depends under what circumstances u are using the term power slide.. It could mean u are holding the slide using power.. or u can start sliding unintenntionally because you used to much power, or it can mean ur a rich bastard riding a ferarri around turns flooring it
                          hahaha that was a good one!

Comment

Actually i did get it... im just trying to loosen up this stuffy forum full of crotchety drifters

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

Don't think you got that
                              "Do you need mirrors to backpedal that fast?" I prefer that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X