Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uphill vs downhill vs my fears

Phalerider Is Done With Forums. Thanks And Goodbye
    Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:53 PM.

in before lolz

Comment

i lol'd

i vote fake.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
        i lol'd

i vote fake.
        I second that.... faker tham Pamela Andersons' tators!

Comment

confused

what does "lolz" mean?

i know what "fake" means and i gotta say I'm a little surprised why the validity of any experience on this forum is even a question. Unless you where actually at any particular event posted by anyone on this site you cant really say "fake" with any weight.

Anyway I've mentioned before that I have nothing to prove. I've been at this since 1986. But if things ever get boring in Utah i'm not that far away. I always wondered what a miata could do in a real life situation.

I welcome the challenge 35.213088,-106.460953

Comment

dear takumi - I want you to know that cartoons (they are not movies either) are fake too, and besides that - "events" are different from your " secret spot". Drift Buffet has actual media coverage and multiple videos on youtube. You "secret spot" is just that.....a secret!
            lolerskates

I'll take you up on your challenge... but you have to battle my grandma first cuz she's hella quick on the uphill!

Comment

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

btw

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phalerider View Post
                  I guess I kind got caught up in downhill cause of the movies. But, I soon found out what hollywood cameras hide. Downhill is scary. It seem to require whats beyond my two years experiance. Uphill I never took serious and I assumed it was for high powered cars. I should stop assuming.
                  Ok ... so you're still learing ....

Originally posted by phalerider View Post
                  Ok, i guess that kinda does it for me and internet forums. Besides, it was guys like me in the 70's and 80's that gave you your "events". Assclown, and like i said I'm here all the time. I love the opportunity to teach or be taught.

You *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing kids never cease to amaze me. bring what you got.
                  Now ... like 5 posts later, you're ready to "GIT IT ON!!!"

So it was guys like you in the '70's and '80's that brought the drifting community "events"? Could you even expalin how that remark makes any sense? Are you saying that you have been drifting since then? Are you like a 50 year old drift prodigy that's been hiding like some crazy man in the mountains for all these years waiting to be discovered.

I bet you've have like a crazy white mullet and Gandor the Gray style beard rocking a 1970 Camaro SS. It's got the "big and little" classic Cragers rolling on some white letter Daytona Qualifer rubber. Coming out of the turns on some obscure mountain in NM that's easily 100 times greater than Akina. The old 'maro would be locked up in full burn with your mirror'd aviators gleaming off the next apex ... white hair flowing to the sound of Lynard Skynard, snake skin boots jamming on the Muncie while the cherry bomb's are blazing ...

yeahhhhhh ... something like that right?

haha ... radical dood

Comment

spunky

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I am white, I can dunk a basketball on a 12 foot rim, I can bench press 900 lbs and have two black girlfriends that come in at a combined weight of 950 kilos. I also sell mix tapes out of the trunk of my corvair that doubles as a drift car. One time I used my socks to make a power steering belt so I could continue to run the downhill at Mt. Fuji. But since I am only 14 years old my dad had to drive home to Riverside and we got a ticket for having 3 headlights.
                      Last edited by akuma S14; 03-18-2008, 10:41 AM. Reason: because phakerider is too funny

Comment

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

i just dont know what to say, this thread is just too funny.

Comment

You are dumb. PERIOD. Roots? I thought that was a movie? The mountain? Haha.... I own GMR.
                            You worked at Toyota in the 90's? As what? a service porter at a dealership?
                            You wish you got the pay that I did to be a lowly test driver. I don't care if the CEO of BMW knows my name... I only care that he signs my check.

Your RX7 is soooo bad azz I wouldn't dare run my 2 door R32 against it... I'll have to bring the 4door. or maybe I will just bring my skateboard and blow you away on the downhill. ROFL

You make a lot of big talk here so just ask Ben who you are talking to.... and ask him how old I am.

I made the Kessel run in 14.2 parsecs.... top that!

Comment

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X