drift in russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift in russia

So my name is Sergei and I from Russia i try to develop drift in Moscow but it's very dificult cause we no have a lot of possibility and i try to learn only by myself but it's very funny first expirience was few yars ago but i didn't know that it was drift it i winter on ace lake and now i try to drift on street it more complicated. So the question is where can i find more books or smth. about it if you have some videos or articles about it please mail me/
    limp0007@mail.ru
    If you have questions to me please ask me/
    P.S Sorry for my English

Welcome to the site. I visited some provinces of the USSR right after the break up. Romanis and Bulgaria. Was alot of fun.

Now onto your questions. Read around the site and you will find an inordinate amount of vital info already posted on this site. Also many videos, directions and life experiences. It's a great community. My advice to you as a beginner is to get a copy of the Drift bible. Start there.

Comment

any Hachi-Rokus, or Silvias in Russia?

didn't Silvia Saint come from Russia? I'd sure like to drift her

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
        Welcome to the site. I visited some provinces of the USSR right after the break up. Romanis and Bulgaria. Was alot of fun.

Now onto your questions. Read around the site and you will find an inordinate amount of vital info already posted on this site. Also many videos, directions and life experiences. It's a great community. My advice to you as a beginner is to get a copy of the Drift bible. Start there.
        In Moscow we have a lot of japan cars such as Silvias and Skylines but it is dificult to upgrade thise cars someones can who have really a lot of cash but such gues like me just dream about sky, but i have Russian car is Lada and I upgraded all in my car now i have near 120 H/P but i want more/
        If someone want to see Russian tuned car give your mail/

Comment

You know now in Mocow 12.50 PM and you it is AM/ You are sleeping and i working/

Comment

Sorry I forgot (HAPPY CRISTMAS AND HAPPY GOOD YEAR)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

Thank you for your advice I will try to get the DRIFT BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
                didn't Silvia Saint come from Russia? I'd sure like to drift her
                Perv!

Now that must be a feat to watch a drifting Lada! Got any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by akilla
                  In Moscow we have a lot of japan cars such as Silvias and Skylines but it is dificult to upgrade thise cars someones can who have really a lot of cash but such gues like me just dream about sky, but i have Russian car is Lada and I upgraded all in my car now i have near 120 H/P but i want more/
                  If someone want to see Russian tuned car give your mail/
                  SHSHSHSHSHS dont tell em where we are sending the cars. J/K Please post pics of the russian drift machines.

Comment

...russia..nice..roads?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjurr
                      Perv!

Now that must be a feat to watch a drifting Lada! Got any pics?
                      THISE is lada, but today i decided to buy a new car maybe CRX
                      Attached Files

Comment

da Lada is foikin soik man stay with the lada. Is that fr or ff

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                          da Lada is foikin soik man stay with the lada. Is that fr or ff
                          Forward drive

Comment

Originally posted by akilla
                            THISE is lada, but today i decided to buy a new car maybe CRX
                            IT is also Lada but not my
                            Attached Files

Comment

Do you have any rear drive beauties over there ? Thats what you need to drift

Comment

Working...
                              X