Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PREDICTIONS?) FORMULA DRIFT Wall Speedway, NJ - June 22-23, 2012

(PREDICTIONS?) FORMULA DRIFT Wall Speedway, NJ - June 22-23, 2012

Please post your predictions on this thread.

Falken has historically done very well the past 3 years at this track. I think JR is due for a win, so I'll put him down as the winner.

Forsberg has also been on a hell of a streak, so let's drop him up there.

Tuerck is due for a podium, and his car has looked strong in each round. Let's make it a full DA Sweep:

1st - Vaughn Gittin Jr
    2nd - Ryan Tuerck
    3rd - Chris Forsberg

Wild card - Chelsea Denofa - He's had some of the worst draws of any driver, and I think he just needs a good bracket before he'll break out. Plus, he's been driving his car more than almost any other driver (Just drove XDC last weekend). Oh, and he's on my fantasy drift team, so I want him to get me some points!

Comment

My Predictions:

#1: The Bridges Racing team will put a "Frequent Stops" decal on the back of Daigo's car.

#2: Falken Tire will put a police issue battering ram on the front of JTP's car

#3: Chris Forsberg will reveal that MTV's "Jersey Shore" is a new sponsor and his 370Z is not actually painted orange but spray tanned.

#4: The "Bird Call Guy" from the US open will interupt Jacob's halftime show

#5: During Ken Gushi's qualifying run a deer will suddnly dart from the wilderness and ram into the side of his FR-S, spinning him out. Before running away the deer will look at Gushi and say "this time I didn't miss..."

#6: J-Rod will find Waldo and buy him a beer.

Results Predictions:

Winner: Dai Yoshihara
      2nd Place: JTP
      3rd Place: Daigo Saito

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyslide View Post
        #4: The "bird call guy" from the us open will interupt jacob's halftime show
        hahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
          My Predictions:

#1: The Bridges Racing team will put a "Frequent Stops" decal on the back of Daigo's car.

#3: Chris Forsberg will reveal that MTV's "Jersey Shore" is a new sponsor and his 370Z is not actually painted orange but spray tanned.

#5: During Ken Gushi's qualifying run a deer will suddnly dart from the wilderness and ram into the side of his FR-S, spinning him out. Before running away the deer will look at Gushi and say "this time I didn't miss..."

Results Predictions:

I logged in just to like your post.

Comment

1. Whining

2. Looking sad because money doesn't buy talent.

3. Daydreams of Rogaine and a diet.

4. Wishing I was not driving an ugly car.

5. Complaining about the use of NOS.

6. Wishing someone would go back to their own country so I'll stop getting school'd!!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
              My Predictions:

Results Predictions:

i knew i should of read the predictions before i called my bookie!

Comment

I predict:

1. JTP will make a mistake in qualifying and score low, get paired up with Daigo in TOP 32, and Daigo moves on.

2. FINAL 4 Dai, Odi, Daigo, JR

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                  I logged in just to like your post.
                  Gesture appreciated sir!

Comment

I bet this time around Daigo doesnt podium, thats all im predicting

Comment

I beg to differ Mars. If it rains like it is calling for you are going to see more J drivers schooling the A drivers.

Comment

If Daigo get on the podium I will be very surprised and impressed.

Hes never driven on anything like this before.

Comment

Qualifying Results Formula D New Jersey 2012

http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...tml#post359335

Comment

I predict:

Dai Yoshihara
                            Vaughn Gittin Jr.
                            Daigo Saito
                            Justin Pawlak

Comment

Originally posted by stedriftward View Post
                              I beg to differ Mars. If it rains like it is calling for you are going to see more J drivers schooling the A drivers.
                              im this close >< to having my prediction come true right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X