Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide it or set it on fire.

DriftMechaniks hosted download (preferred for best quality):
    http://www.driftmechaniks.com/video/...ofile~2006.mov (54.3mb)

Other Viewing Methods:
    MySpace Video
    YouTube

This is it. The video I composited for my 2006 Press Kit. With this video being the primary focus of the overall press kit - I wanted it to reflect a touch of my personality as an artist - as well as my abilities behind the wheel.

A lot of madness occured over the past year - and this video is a good depiction of it's highlights. Sanctioned events across the country (including footage from the SCCA Formula Drift Series), unsanctioned city street drifting, drift demos, obnoxious burnouts, and the previously unreleased footage of the fabled rental Ferrari drift mayhem are all packed into this 7 minute anarchistic composite.

A lot of effort went into this video, and I have to thank everyone who helped shoot & submitted footage for the insanity. I'm knocking the train off the tracks with this one... and it is only going to get crazier over the next year - so stay tuned - the East Coast is on attack!

This is Atlanta Slide Style.
    Enjoy the mayhem.

that was a great video! i really like your in car driving style, it looks very calm and controlled.

Comment

Great video man. I'd say probably the best drifting video I've seen so far.

Comment

very well done Andy. Burt Reynolds was the first real american drifter.

Comment

Yeah I thought that was great. Alot of good shots!! At first I thought this thread was going to be about car fires. I was gonna share my story about my car setting on fire at Drift Session hahahaha.

Comment

a truck caught fire a few feet from the pumps at a gas station last night while i was there... talk about some scary sh!t.

anyhoo.... fckn metal and drifting... hell - ya love your style andy... gotta love super quick transitions

Comment

Awesome drifting! \m/ SEPULTURA \m/

Comment

Top Notch Andy

Comment

very nice, one of my favorites so far

loved the yellow convertable

Comment

I cannot thank ya'll enough for the kind words!!! A lot of heart went into this video, so I'm super-stoked that ya'll like it! I've composited several drift videos from various events, but this video holds a certain personality to it that my other videos have lacked to a certain extent.

The Dirty South is on the rise... so keep an eye on the East Coast.
                    More madness is on the horizon.

Comment

You look like you should be on Team Drift Alliance with the "*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* off look", and love for rock and roll.

I saw that you qualified for Formula D, are you going to compete this season?

Comment

damn that was dope. your smooth when it comes to slidin around, it's real nice. How long have you been doing this and how regular do you do it? Are you a pro racer? i wanna get into some fun *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that, usually im just a weekend slider, during the week i bust my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off working but i make good money. Do you get paid for what you do? Seems like some fun *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, especially if you get paid for it. keep it up man, you will go far with that talent.

Comment

Andy Sapp? Would this be the same Andy Sapp that raced in the Speed World Challenge?

Comment

wow how'd i miss this?!

Rocken badass e46! Loving the yellow headlights.
                            Whats under the hood?

Yay for the bimmer guys.

Comment

bribe FD so u can run another event

Comment

Working...
                              X