ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift Fury Tandem Drift Battle VIR 2/17/07 : Nopi Qualifier, cash and prizes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Fury Tandem Drift Battle VIR 2/17/07 : Nopi Qualifier, cash and prizes!

I decided to make another thread since I couldn't get anyone to change the date in the title for me on the other thread I posted. But it would be greatly appreciated if someone could delete the other thread:
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22270
    Thanks in advance and sorry for the confusion.

Drift Fury.com for full event details and schedule.
    Register here
    Driver Info. here

NOPI Drift.com

EVENT DETAILS:
    This event will go one rain or shine. This event will be a NOPI Drift licensing event. All drivers are however welcome and the event will cater to both beginner and advanced driversPractice will be from 8:30am - 3pm. Qualifying begins at 3pm. Qualifyig will be run in the same manner as practice so this is plenty of seat time for everyone even if you don't expect to qualify for the competition. If during qualifying you receive a score of 12 points or above, you will have earned a NOPI Drift license. We will have a top 8 tandem competition for the money after that. You car must pass the Drift Fury tandem tech requirements in order to compete for the money. If you make top 8 and your car does not qualify to tandem, we will take the next driver in qualifying points whose car passes our tandem tech requirements. Those tech requirements can be found here: http://www.driftfury.com/index.php?content=drivers

DISCLAIMER:
    Drift Fury may revise event details, rules, schedule, and/or any other related information at any time with or without notice at any time by updating the www.driftfury.com website. We cannot possibly review all sites linked to or from our site and disclaim all responsibility for their content. If you have any questions that you do not feel are addressed on our website please contact tracy@batlground.com

For concerns/questions concerning the event contact tracy@batlground.com
    To become a sponsor of the event contact tracy@batlground.com

DRIVERS LIST FOR VIR:
    James Evans
    Jodin LeJeune
    Matthew Waldin
    Travis Deems
    Zoltan Hajdu Jr
    Zoltan Hajdu Sr
    Jason Jiovani
    Chanin Prapapyuenyong
    Mike Schneider
    Brian Wilkerson
    Dennis Mertzanis
    Tony Martin
    Greg Blair
    Derek Kielt
    Donald Knight
    Kitt Hock
    Ron Eworth
    Mike Quinonez
    Marc Rozzo
    Last edited by Tracy; 02-10-2007, 09:08 AM.

Comment

bump for updated drivers list

Comment

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...nav_undeclared

Comment

I look forward to seeing all you guys on Saturday.

Comment

Yeah, same here, just doing a few last minute things but I should be good to go! See you guys there

Comment

Sweet! Look forward to seing you guys.

Comment

It was cold! The turnout was good and we had some amazing drivers show up. Thanks to all that made it and thanks to the spectators that braved the cold.

Tandem competition placement:
                James Evans from JE Performance
                Mikey Swartz from Whiplash
                Dado from Teckademics
                Sammy from Tiger racing (already licensed)

Damian Bagley from the Drift Brigade actually placed 3rd in qualifying, but couldn't move into tandem due to car troubles. We bumped up Sammy into the tandem competition from 4th place. All were licensed (Sammy was already license). Congrats to you.

We have another practice/qualifier coming up March 3rd at Nashville Super Speedway. We will have details posted tomorrow and registration will be open Monday, as well.
                Last edited by Tracy; 02-18-2007, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Fun event, fun seeing people I know and meeting people/seeing cars I didn't know. Fun event, and that track was awesome.

Comment

Any video or pics from the event? WHat about results for everyone who got a Nopi License?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                      Fun event, fun seeing people I know and meeting people/seeing cars I didn't know. Fun event, and that track was awesome.
                      Thanks, buddy, for all of your help! We love having you at our events. You always are such a great help! Coming to Nash Vegas on the 3rd?

Comment

we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                          we shall see
                          FIRED anyways!

Comment

VIR 2.17.07 Pics

Pics from this weekend

Comment

http://www.driftfury.com/vir_scores.pdf

scores